Setup HP Ink Tank 310 Printer Quick Support
HP INK TANK 310 PRINTER SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES
You can print high volumes of high-quality images and text on this Setup HP Ink tank 310 printer. It is embedded with spill-free ink system. Large number of documents can be easily print on this multi-functional printer. It comes with 60 sheet input tray. It comprises high-capacity ink tank and so it can print up to 8000 pages on this printer. This printer is embedded with 7 segment, Icon LCD display. It suits for small office and home as well. The printed documents contain vibrant graphics as well as crisper and darker text. This printer also prints borderless and fade resistant photos. These printed documents and photos last longer. You can find the ink levels using the transparent ink tank in your printer. Also, the ink can be refilled whenever it is required. This printer comprises resealable ink bottles that you can refill the ink tank when required. These ink bottles offers Mess-free refilling system.
DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
After unpacking the printer and completing the Setup HP Ink Tank 310, download and install the latest driver for your device. The updated printer driver is available here. The driver download link is provided here. Get the driver downloaded and follow behind the instructions that pop up on the screen to get it installed on your device.
HOW TO INSTALL HP INK TANK 310 DRIVER
- Step 1: When the printer is shipped to your home, you will find a CD in the cardboard box. Take out the CD and insert it into the CD drive of your computer.
- Step 2: A set of instructions pop up on the screen. Go behind them as directed. After completing all the prompts, the Setup HP Ink Tank 310 printer driver installs on your computer.
- Step 3: If the printer CD is unavailable or unable to install the driver using it, then get it from this website. The compatible driver for your printer is available here.
- Step 4: Tap the given link for the HP Ink Tank 310 driver download. Select the driver from the available list of drivers. Click the Download button and the driver begins to download.
- Step 5: After the driver download gets complete, double click the downloaded file. The driver installation begins on your computer.
- Step 6: Do as the instructions guide you on the screen to complete the installation. During the installation, if prompted, choose the mode of connection.
- Step 7: After completing the entire instructions, the driver installs on your computer. You can now operate your printer as you wish.
- Step 8: If the driver installations did not get successful, get our experts assistance via the Toll-Free number to Setup HP Ink Tank 310 printer driver.
CONNECT YOUR PRINTER TO YOUR COMPUTER WITH A USB CABLE (NON-NETWORK CONNECTION)
- Step 1: First, prepare for the printer Setup HP Ink Tank 310 to connect your printer to your computer with a USB cable. Check the requirements and delete if there are any previous installed printer versions on your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Turn on your printer, computer, and router, then check if there is any USB cable connected from your printer to the computer. If connected, then unplug it immediately. Do not connect it back unless you are asked to do.
- Step 3: Go to Windows and search for Devices. Then select the Devices and Printers control panel setting in the results page.
- Step 4: Locate the icon for your printer model and right-click it. Then tap Remove device. Also, remove all the multiple existing icons for your printer and close the Devices and Printers window.
- Step 5: Tap the driver download link on this page and enter the printer model. From the available list of drivers, choose the compatible one.
- Step 6: Based on the printer model, the HP Easy Start might download. Open the downloaded file to begin the installation. When the installations starts, a list of on-screen prompts displays.
- Step 7: Follow them accordingly and if prompted to choose the mode of connection during the installation, select the USB option. Then continue with the other upcoming prompts and finish the driver installation Setup HP Ink Tank 310.
- Step 8: The computer is connected to the printer through USB cable now. For any assistance on USB printer setup, call the Toll-Free number.
HP INK TANK 310 TROUBLESHOOTING
The most commonly occurring issues on your HP Ink Tank 310 printer are Printer goes Offline in both Windows and Mac, USB Scanner connection error (Windows), an incompatible or ink cartridges missing error, and blinking lights and E errors. There are simple solutions to troubleshoot these issues when they occur on your printer. You can get the solutions for these issues from the printer manual. Also, this website provides the instructions on resolving these issues. The printer manual is also available in online. Also, for the unresolvable issues, our experts will quickly provide you solutions without letting you experience any trouble. To get our support, dial the Toll-Free number displayed on the page.
HP INK TANK 310 JAMS AND PAPER FEED ISSUES
- Step 1: If the paper jam occurs in your printer, locate the jammed paper and clear it from your device.
- Step 2: Make sure the carriage in your printer moves freely. Also ensure, no foreign objects are present in the printer.
- Step 3: If there is any ink smears on your printer, clean it completely. Paper jams and paper feed issues might occur even if there is any dust, paper fiber, and other debris accumulated on the paper feed rollers.
- Step 4: Try to clean the paper rollers inside the input tray area manually. After cleaning the rollers, check if the error message on the screen is cleared.
- Step 5: If the issue persists, reset the printer. Resetting the printer can resolve the issue. If the problem exists still, service the printer.
- Step 6: For assistance on troubleshooting the issue, call us at the Toll-Free number. The Toll-Free number is displayed below.
HP INK TANK 310 PRINTHEAD ISSUES
- Step 1: If there are any printhead issues, open the cartridge access door, remove all the cartridges and place them on a piece of paper.
- Step 2: Lift up the latch handle on the print carriage to remove the printhead. Then clean the printhead. Also, clean the electrical contacts inside the printer.
- Step 3: Ensure the latch handle is up. Then install the printhead in your printer and carefully lower the latch handle. Insert the cartridge into its empty slot properly and close the cartridge access door.
- Step 4: If the printhead problem exists still, reset the printer. Turn on your printer and disconnect the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet.
- Step 5: Wait for 60 seconds and connect the power cord back to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Step 6: The printer turns on automatically and check if the issue is resolved. If not yet resolved, then replace the printhead.
- Step 7: After replacing the printhead, if the issue persists, service the printer.
- Step 8: For help on troubleshooting the issue, call the Toll-Free number.
HP INK TANK 310 PRINTER HARDWARE ISSUES
- Step 1: When your printer encounters hardware issues, perform a Power Reset on the printer.
- Step 2: When a reset is done for the printer, the hardware issue might get resolved.
- Step 3: Power on the printer and unplug the power cord connected from the printer to the wall outlet.
- Step 4: After 60 seconds, connect the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Step 5: The printer turns on automaticaly once the power cord is connected. The printer undergoes warm-up period.
- Step 6: Wait until the printer remains silent and idle before you proceed to check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 7: After the printer is silent, check if the hardware issue is resolved on your Setup HP Ink Tank 310 printer.
- Step 8: If the problem persists on your printer, call the Toll-Free number to get our experts assistance. The Toll-Free number is displayed on this page.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.