HP Deskjet 2652 Unbox Printer Setup
- Remove the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer from the box and discard the plastic tape from it. You can also recycle the wrapping materials.
- Plug in the printer to a wall outlet and then switch on your printer. Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and the electrical socket.
- Install the HP ink cartridges in their respective slots. Ascertain that you touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- You can discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge and then insert plain paper into the input tray.
- Now, install the printer software and then follow the prompts on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.
123.hp.com Deskjet2652 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect HP Deskjet 2652 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123 HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Functions
You can easily print any documents or photos on your Mac or Windows. You simply need to select your printer from the list on the control panel, then follow the on-screen instructions to customize the printer settings. Now, save the document and then tap print.
To transfer the documents, you need to ascertain that you make proper connections. Note that the Operating System automatically recognizes and installs most scanner drivers without any difficulty. Now, scan the document and save it as either JPEG or PDF format.
You can use your Deskjet 2652 printer to produce copies of printed documents and photos. Due to the fact that all documents and photos are copied in normal quality print mode, you cannot change this mode when copying. Follow the instructions on the screen to customize your printer setting.
Wireless setup – Deskjet 2652 Printer
With the wireless network, you can increase productivity at an affordable cost. It also provides good mobility and collaboration. In order to connect to this network, you need to collect the network name and password. You also need a system connected to the Wireless network. It is recommended to use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL for software downloads and to get printer updates, using Web Services. The steps below may guide you to connect your OS to the wireless network.
- Turn on the router and the OS. Now, verify if the printer and OS are connected to the same wireless network.
- Once you set up the printer, mount paper in the input tray and then insert the cartridges. To set up and manage the printer wireless connection to your Windows PC, provide an accessible way.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Wireless icon. Now, the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Click Settings, then tap Wireless Setup Wizard and then follow the on-screen instructions to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Now, begin the software installation and then you can download and install the HP full feature printer driver.
- Disconnect any USB cables from the printer, if necessary and when prompted, click My Printer Is Not Shown to select the 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer.
- Now, a Printer Not Found screen displays. Tap Continue and then choose Wireless network as the connectivity option.
- Tap Continue and then follow the prompts on the screen to set up your printer on this network.
It proves to be an ideal solution, especially for larger organizations. To print through this network, you need to gather the network name (SSID) and network password. You also require a computer connected to the Wi-Fi network. It is preferable to use broadband or DSL Internet access for software downloads, using Web Services and getting printer updates. Follow the guidelines below to set up your Mac on the wireless network.
- Switch on the router and PC and ensure that they are connected to the same wireless network.
- Set up the printer, place paper in the input tray and then insert the ink cartridge in the slot.
- On the printer’s control panel, ensure that the wireless light is blinking and also that the power button light is bright.
- Press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button simultaneously if you find that the wireless light is not blinking.
- Now, the wireless light may blink. Repeat the above steps if you find that the wireless light does not blink.
- After the software downloads, select HP Easy Start and then tap Set Up My Printer.
- Now, on the Terms and Conditions screen, click Accept and on the Prepare screen, tap Continue.
- On the control panel, ensure that the power button light is bright. The Connect screen may list your 123.hp.com/setup 2652 printer series. Follow the prompts on the screen to print a Test Page.
Turn on the printer and check if the power cord and network cable are properly connected to both the printer and PC. There may be a printer error if you find the indicator light blinking or orange. Follow the tips below to troubleshoot printer issues such as paper jam or quality or any other issue.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Deskjet 2652