SAMSUNG PRINTER SOFTWARE UPDATES
When your printer software goes outdated, your printer will start to malfunction. As a result, you will encounter a series of issues with your printer. It is always recommended to update the printer driver for the enhanced performance of your printer. This article shows you the latest Samsung Printer Software Updates. So, read this article till the end and update your printer software like a pro.
Samsung Printer Diagnostics
- You can update your printer software using the Samsung Printer Diagnostics app. Download the app from HP’s official website.
- Install the app on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Launch the Samsung Printer Diagnostics app and click on the Install your software option.
- When it shows you a list of printers, choose your Samsung printer model and click Next.
- If you cannot locate your printer from the list, click The Printer that I want isn’t listed. Add a printer and follow the instructions.
- The Samsung Printer Diagnostics app will show you the available software for your printer.
- Choose the software you require and click on the Next button.
- Now, it will show you the progress of the downloading process.
- Once Samsung Printer Diagnostics completes the downloading process, it will show you the Setup Complete screen.
Download the printer driver manually
In case you want to download the printer driver manually, follow the instructions given below:
- From your browser, visit the official support page of HP.
- Enter your Samsung printer model in the search field and go to its support page.
- On the product support page, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- It will detect your Operating System and then shows you the compatible drivers.
- Click the Choose a different OS link to change the OS manually.
- When the compatible drivers are displayed, choose the one you require and click Download.
- Once the download gets concluded, you can access the file in the Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file and choose Yes if you see the User Account Control dialog box.
- When the license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- When the connection method screen appears, chooseselect the optionne you prefer and establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- If your Samsung printer supports wireless printing, choose the Wireless connection method and enter your router’s credentials when prompted.
- In case you prefer the USB connection, make sure to connect the USB cable between your computer and the printer only when prompted.
- Go ahead with the instructions on the screen and complete the installation.
This is how you should update the printer software for your Samsung printer. This procedure is the same for all Samsung printer models. If you have questions about Samsung Printer Software Updates, get back to us for remote assistance from our team of experts.