samsung printer driver download
Printers have become essential devices in our day-to-day lives these days. From simple reports to bills, everything comes printed. Nothing can beat the conventional convenience and comfort of having a printer for performing some routine jobs. There are several brands and types of printers available in the market.
Samsung printers are one of the most reputed and trusted brands in the world, and the Samsung machines are on par with top competitors like HP, Canon, and Brother. Samsung printers are not only equipped with the latest technology but are also compact and designed to fit your home or workplace. When it comes to convenience and comfort, Samsung printers do not disappoint in any way and they get the job done easily.
While performing a function on a Samsung printer from a computer, you need a Samsung printer driver. A printer driver is a necessity when it comes to operating a printer from the computer. It is basically an OS for the printer. It helps to convert data from software like Word, Spreadsheets, and other print-supported applications. A printer driver allows communication either with cables or wireless connections. The main purpose of the driver is to interpret the data from the computer and present it in an understandable way to the printer.
Here is the procedure for you to download a Samsung printer driver.
Download the driver
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and enter the URL for the official Samsung support page.
- The HP support page will open (HP supports Samsung printers).
- Scroll down the page and type the Samsung printer model number in the Enter your product name field.
- The support page will open for the Samsung printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab from the left pane.
- If you want to choose Windows, click the Choose a different OS option.
- Select Windows from the Operating System drop-down list and the version.
- Now, click the Change button.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- Select Basic Drivers.
- Choose the driver you wish to download and click the Download button.
- The driver for the Samsung printer will be downloaded to your computer.
Follow the above instructions to replace the low/empty cartridge on your HP printer.
Install the driver
- Do a double-click on the downloaded .exe file to initialize.
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen commands and complete the setup.
- Once the connection screen appears, you will be prompted to choose a connection type.
- So, select the connection method you wish to have for the Samsung printer and complete the installation.
With the simple steps described above, you will know how to download the driver for your Samsung printer.