HP Ojpro 8710 Printer Setup and Install
- Separate the printer from the box, eliminate the packing materials from the box which comes with the printer.
- Grasp either side of the handles and access the ink cartridge access door till it fits into place to remove all the tapes and packing materials from inside the printer.
- The cartridge access door should be closed.
- Link the power cord to the back of your 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer, and then link the other end of the power cord into the electrical supply. Subsequently, power up the printer.
- Access the input tray to place the stack of unused paper with the proper width guides.
- Get access to the ink cartridge access door. You should touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it placed properly. Subsequently, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After completing the installation of ink cartridges, the printer prints an alignment page by itself.
- Best quality can be attained by aligning the ink cartridge.
- Unlock the scanner lid.
- The alignment page is located in such a way that the printed side faces down on the scanner glass. Mount it based on the inscribed guides around the glass.
- The ink cartridges should be placed based on the 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer model.
- Trail the instruction to install the printer software.
- The printer software should be installed.
- The printer should not be linked to the computer until you are guided to do so.
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Ojpro 8710 Printer Functions
Make an attempt to print the desired documents or images from Windows system and modify the related print job settings.
HP Scan and Capture, a free application which is available for Windows 8 and 10 from Microsoft Store lets you scan documents and images from your HP printer.
Your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer lets you have the required number of copies of the printed documents and images.
Wired Network Setup for Windows and Mac device
Installation of the printer driver on Windows and Mac computers let you configure a network connected 123 hp ojpro 8710 printer with an Ethernet cable.
Step 1 : Connect the driver installation and network connection
- Make certain that you own a network router, switch or hub with available Ethernet ports.
- Make certain that your computer has linked to the router, switch, or hub, suppose it was not already done.
- Buy an Ethernet cable. You must not use a Standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Connect the printer to the network
- Power up the printer.
- Take off all the Plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Plug- in the Ethernet cable to the printer port, and then connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
Printer not discovered during Network Driver Setup
Take the help of the instructions provided to set up the printer over a Wi- Fi or Wired network connection. Suppose the installer could not discover the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer after selecting the connection type, you will receive any one of the below- noted error
- Printer not discovered.
- Unable to search your printer.
- Devices not found.
- The printer could not be discovered on the wireless network.
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer and rectify the issue totally click on . Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8710