123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Printing with Black Ink Only
Some of the printer use only Black ink cartridge to create a black and white print out. The colors which are present in the original document or photo are converted to black. Select this setting when you prefer to print only with the black ink cartridge.
Print a document only with black ink for one print job
Modify the print settings to print with black ink only for single print jobs. The procedure may differ by 123.hp.com/ojpro8625 printer model and the operating system.
- On your software application, click Print.
- Pick the printer from the provided list of printers.
- Choose the option that opens the Printer Properties dialog box.
According to your software application, this button might be known as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, 123.hp.com/ojpro8625 Printer Properties, Printer or Preferences.
- On the properties window, select the Paper/Quality or Features option, according to the software.
- To print your document with a black ink cartridge, alter one of the following settings based on what it displays.
- Click on Advanced option, select Print in Grayscale and then choose Black Ink Only.
- Select the Black and White button.
- To print a document or image with high quality black and white, alter one of the following settings based on what displays.
- Select Advanced option, click Print in Grayscale, and then tap Print in Grayscale or High-Quality Grayscale.
- Choose Print in grayscale, and then choose High-Quality Grayscale.
- Click Ok, and then select Print to initiate the print job.
The printer prints the print job in black ink for this print job.
Print the desired documents with black ink for all your print jobs
If you do not want to change the print settings every time you print, you can adjust the default print settings to print with black ink only or grayscale for all your print job. The steps vary by printer model and operating system.
Step 1 : Place the photo paper into the main input tray
Place the paper into the main paper tray. Inserting the paper is based on where the tray is and what type of printer you have.
- From your computer, look for Devices and Printers option from Windows.
- Right-click the 123.hp.com/ojpro8625 printer, and then choose Printing Preferences from the list.
- Select your printer again, and then choose the Paper/Quality or Features option, based on the software.
- To print a document with a black ink cartridge, modify one of the settings based on what displays.
- Choose AdvancedPrint in Grayscale Black Ink Only.
- Tap on Black and White button.
- To print a document with high quality black and white, modify one of the settings according to the display.
- Select AdvancedPrint in GrayscalePrint in Grayscale or High-Quality Grayscale.
- Click Print in Grayscale, and then choose High-Quality Grayscale.
- Click Ok to complete the change.
To avail a detail information, ring us on our toll-free number our technical experts offer you an instant solution.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Fax
Send a Fax
Easily send a fax from the scanner glass, using the automatic document feeder or from the computer.
Procedure to send a fax from the scanner glass
Easily send a fax from the scanner glass when you have only one document or in case the paper you are scanning is not standard paper.
- Extract all original documents from the document feeder tray, and then open the scanner lid.
- Mount the original document print side downward on the right front corner of the glass. Arrange the original to the engraved guides near the edge of the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid.
- On the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer’s control panel, select Send Fax Now.
- Type the fax number in the Enter fax number: field or make use of the stored number from the Phone Book.
- Select Black or Color.
The printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document if the receiving fax machine is available, your fax is sent.
Send a fax from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
Step 1 : Mount the original in the ADF tray
- Flip the document print side upward.
- Place the pages so that the top edge of the document moves in first.
- Glide the paper into the automatic document feeder until you hear the sound that signals the original document is in place.
- Glide the paper width guides inside until they stop at the edge of the paper. Do not push the guides so tightly that they bind against the paper.
Step 2: Scan and send the desired document
Commence the scan, and then fax the document.
- From the printer’s control panel, select Send Fax Now.
- Choose Black or Color.
The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer starts to dial the fax number and fax the document, In case the receiving fax machine is available, your fax is sent.
Procedure to send a fax from the computer
You can fax a document directly from your computer without printing anything.
To employ the feature, confirm that you have installed the printer software on the computer, link the 123 hp ojpro 8625 printer to a working telephone line, and then configure the fax function.
Using Windows computer
- Open the document on the system that you want to fax.
- On the File menu in the software application, tap on Print option.
- In the Name list, choose the printer that has a fax in the name.
- To alter the settings, select the Properties dialog box. Based on the software application, this button might be known as Properties, Options, Printer Setup, 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 Printer or Preferences.
- After modifying the settings, click Ok.
- Choose Print or Ok.
- Enter the desired fax number and other additional information for the receiver, modify any further settings for the fax, and then click Send Fax.
The 123 hp ojpro 8625 printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document. If the receiving fax machine is accessible, your fax is sent.
Send a standard fax from the computer using OS X
- Open the document on the computer that you want to fax.
- On the File menu in the software application, choose Print.
- Select the printer that has a fax in the name.
- Index a corresponding fax number or a name from your Contacts that already has a fax number entry.
- Once you entered the fax information, click Fax.
The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8625 printer starts dialing the fax number and faxing the document. The fax is sent when the other side of the receiving fax machine is accessible.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8625