HP Ojpro 8600 Setup and Install
Get the simple procedures which guides you to unpack the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer from its box.
- The HP printer which is packed needs to be unsealed from the box and then take away the tapes.
- Examine whether any plastic tapes are on the printer display and at the printer’s interior region.
- Once it is over, you can take out the duplexer from the packaging and then take off all the bubble wrap and packing stickers.
- Fix the duplexer in your HP printer by turning the printer in such a way that its hind side faces you.
- It needs to be installed with ultimate care.
- When the installation is over, switch on your HP printer in such a way that the printer’s front side faces you.
- To switch on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer it needs to be connected to the wall outlet with the help of the power cable.
- The one end of the power cable needs to be linked to the printer’s hind side while the other end is to be connected to the electrical wall socket.
- Power up your printer and configure all the necessary settings on the printer display.
- The paper tray needs to be installed into the feeder tray. Be heedful when you fill the paper tray with the paper.
- The misplacing of paper into the paper tray causes paper jam problem.
- It is obligatory to install the ink cartridge into its slot so that the print job can be commenced.
- It is not feasible to work with your printer without installing the HP printer software. Install the appropriate driver software for your printer to bring them to a working condition.
- Employ the guides and install the appropriate 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer software for the printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Ojpro 8600 Printer Functions
Open the scan jobs from the computer or the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer, modify the scan quality settings, store the scan as any file type. Employ HP Solution Center to commence with the scan jobs from the system and modify the size, color and quality settings.
Copy printed documents or images using the 123 HP ojpro8600 printer. Copy the documents or files in a normal quality print mode. You cannot modify the print mode quality at the time of copying.
The actual document has to be placed in the Automatic Document Feeder tray or on the scanner glass. The scanner glass is used to copy the original image or to generate a two-sided copy. You can also customize the copy settings.
USB & Mopria Print Setup
Your documents can be printed wirelessly using your Envy printer. For this, your 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer needs to be connected to the wireless network using the network ID and PIN. The passcode may also be referred to as Wi-Fi security key, WEP key or WPA2 passphrase. The Wireless password of your router is provided by your ISP, and may have been altered by you.
Print your files or documents by employing 123 HP ojpro8600 Mopria Print Service. Mopria is a mobile printing solution that consents you to print to Mopria-certified printer from your mobile device.
Can’t be able to print a document using the Mopria Print Service
If you discover any settings and connectivity problems, attempt to print using your Android device.
Step 1 : Switch on Mopria Print Service
Rebooting the router, 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer and mobile phone may resolve the network- related printing issuesRebooting the router, printer and mobile phone may resolve the network- related printing issues.
Step 2 : Power up your mobile device, router and the printer
Rebooting the router, printer and mobile phone may resolve the network- related printing issues Rebooting the router, printer and mobile phone may resolve the network- related printing issues.
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/ojpro8600