Easy Guidelines for 123.hp.com/ojp8740 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer?
- Unpack the printer and its accessories.
- Rotate the printer on its side to easily take out the printer.
- Discard the foam cover and plastic tapes inside and outside the printer.
- Use the power cord shipped with your printer to power it up.
- Input your preferences in the Language & Country sections on the control panel.
- Click Continue setup after setting the Time & Date.
- Choose the Self-Managed setup and continue with the exhibited instructions.
- Lift the ink cartridge door and insert each of the cartridges in their respective slots.
- Tug the input tray all the way out of the printer.
- Feed fresh sheets of paper and adjust the width and length guides.
- The 123.hp.com/ojp8740 printer performs print head alignment and printing automatically.
Free 123.hp.com/ojp8740 Driver and Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to 123.hp.com/setup 8740 the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Printer Functions
How to Print?
You can print your desired documents or photos from a Windows computer and modify any related print job settings.
How to Scan?
You can start scan jobs from the computer, adjust scan quality settings, save the scan as PDF files and more.
How to Copy?
Make use of the Copy menu on the 123.hp.com/ojp8740 printer’s control panel to choose copy settings and then begin the copy job.
Instant Wired 123.hp.com/setup 8740
HP OJ Pro 8740 Wired Setup in Windows
Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, tap Download next to the full feature printer driver, and then follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to save and then run the printer driver file from the system.
HP OJ Pro 8740 Wired Setup in Mac
Under Driver Printer 123.hp.com/setup 8740 Software, choose Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature printer driver, depends on the option that displays, and then access the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder to initiate the installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8740 Troubleshooting
Your printer is not recognized during Network Driver Setup
To setup your printer with Wi-Fi or Wired network connection, use the procedure which is listed below. If the installer does not detect the printer after selecting the connection type, one of the following errors might display:
- Printer not recognized
- Unable to identify your printer
- No devices detected
- The printer could not be recognized on the wireless network
To rectify the 123.hp.com/ojp8740 Printer issue totally click on Read More…