Wireless Printer setup
123 HP ojpro8715 Windows
- Initially, collect the network name(SSID) and password(WEP or WPA security passphrase) for configuring your printer over the wireless network.
- Switch on the router and computer; connect your printer and computer to a same wireless network with an active Internet connection.
- With the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer switched on, keep the printer and computer within the range of router at the time of setup procedure.
- Detach the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer
- Select the wireless icon on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’s control panel.On the Wireless Summary Screen, choose Settings and then Wireless settings.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then utilize the on-screen instructions to establish the printer to the wireless network.
- In case the 123 HP ojpro8715 printer is linked to the computer via a USB cable, detach the cable from the printer.
- Visit our website and then press Software and Driver Downloads.
- Press Download which is adjacent to the full feature driver, or select Basic Drivers for other 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer driver options.
123 HP ojpro8715 Mac
- Before starting the printer configuration over the wireless network, organize the requirements and then check the 123 HP ojpro8715 printer and computer connection.
- Switch on the router and the computer. Ensure your printer and the system is connected to the same wireless network.
- Keep the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer and the computer nearer to the router during the initial setup.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and switch on the printer.
- Reach our website, and choose the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Choose the Download option. Access downloads folder and then continue to the HP Easy Start file or the full feature driver .dmg file to begin the installation process.
- Select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device. Press the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer name-> Use or Print Using-> Add.
- Revert to the 123 HP ojpro8715 installer to begin the installation process.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet Pro 8715