123.hp.com/ojpro8715 Print Functions
Ojpro 8715 Print
Customize and Use the Google Drive App on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer
Utilize the Google Drive App on your printer’s control panel to save the scanned documents in your Google Drive account. Ensure your Android mobile devices and Apple devices can access your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’s control panel to setup the Google Drive App.
- Your Android mobile devices or Apple devices should be linked to the network with an Internet Access
- Activate Web Services on your printer and create a Google account.
- Turn on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer to browse for the Drive app on the printer’s control panel and then note down the activation code that displays on the screen.
- Log in your Google Account on your computer or mobile device, Index in www.google.com/device in the web browser’s address
- Type the activation code to configure your device and then a 4-digit PIN number to avoid unwanted access to your Google Drive Account.
- After typing the PIN your Google Drive App setup has completed.
Print a document or photo from your Google Drive Account
- Utilize Google Drive App to print documents or photos from your Google Drive Account to your printer.
- Search for the Drive App on the printer’s control panel, select your email address and then press Login.
- Index in your PIN for secure Login and then by pressing View & Print to view the list of documents and photos in your Google Drive Account.
- You can print your document or photo by clicking Print.
Scan an item from your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer to your Google Drive account
- Make use of the Google Drive App to scan an item to your Google Drive Account from the printer.
- Browse for the drive app on the printer’s control panel, type your email address and then click Login.
- Index in the PIN for unwanted access, open the Google Drive account and then insert the photo or document either on the scanner glass or on automatic document feeder.
- Change the scan settings, if required and your scanned items are saved in your Google Drive Account.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 Fax Setup
Follow the tips on how to make your printer ready to fax.
Step 1 : Satisfy the requisite
- Organize the requirements such as a telephone line inactive condition, and then insert the ink cartridges on your printer
- Insert a plain paper into the printer feeder tray
Step 2 : Configure a Fax on the printer
- Connect the telephone line and alter the ring settings as per your wish from the printer’s control panel display.
- Follow the instructions which are given below to configure fax on your printer.
- Disconnect the telephone devices that are linked from the phone to your respective 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer.
- Detach the yellow plug from the port named 2- EXT on your 123 hp ojpro 8715 printer’s rear.
- Grasp the replying machine power cable from the phone jack, and connect it to the port named 2- EXT on your 123 hp ojpro8715 printer’s rear.
- If some other phone cord is in use as a substitute for the one which came along with your printer to attach the printer, the fax job may not be successful.
- Begin the control panel of your printer, go to the display’s left to press Setup.
- Navigate over the display, select Fax Setup from Setup Wizard and then make certain the following instructions to prep up your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer for faxing.
Organize for the basic fax settings
Alter your default settings depending on your needs. Go through the guidelines to alter the settings. Include your contacts to the phonebook. To add a new contact follow the instructions below.
- On the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8715 printer’s control panel, select Fax->Send
- Select the phone book icon, move to the Phone book contact and press plus sign to include the contact
- Fill the details such as name, fax number about the contact, press Done and then Add
Instructions to perform a fax test
Perform the fax test to examine whether the fax setup is done properly.
- Select Setup->Fax Setup-> Tools-> Test and now, the sample test report is printed successfully.
- Look at the Fax Test Report and ensure that the printer passed the test but the 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer faces faxing issues. Check whether any improper or blank settings can be reason for fax issues
- If the report ensures that the printer failed the test, then have a glance on the report for more information about fixing the fax issues.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8715