123.hp.com/setup 8630 Printer
In this 123.hp.com/setup 8630 Printer Setup,follow these simple instructions for driver download and installation in windows and mac,with steps to enable wireless setup and perform various printer functions such as print,scan,copy and fax.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printer?
- Cut open the sealing tape on the carton with a knife.
- Keep the setup poster, user guide, and HP instant ink card aside.
- Get help to take the printer out of the carton.
- Peel off the blue tapes and discard the Styrofoam cover.
- Use the supplied power cord to power up the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait while the printer’s LCD panel lights up.
- Proceed with the setup process by responding to the on-screen requests.
- Pull down the cartridge access door and install the cartridges in the corresponding slots.
- Extend the paper tray outwards and load the printer-compatible printing sheets.
- Adjust the paper position with the width and length guides.
- Touch Print on the LCD panel and the printer begins to print an alignment page.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download in Windows
- Power on your 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer
- If you have linked your printer to the computer by means of a USB cable, then unplug it.
- Now from your computer, go to our site.
- Go to the Downloads page, tap Download, and trail the on screen steps for installing the full feature driver.
- Save the downloaded file in a specific destination.
- Double-tap the downloaded driver setup file to commence the printer installation process.
- Access the Windows Device Installation Settings and verify that your computer is adjusted to automatically download driver software.
- Then you can link your OJ Pro 8630 printer to your computer. You can link the printer to your network by means of the Wireless Setup Wizard available on the printer, or link with a router that enables Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- You can install the printer’s driver and use it with the help of the Add a Printer Wizard.
- Finally, attempt printing and scanning a document.
- To install the HP driver by means of Apple Software Update, form a new print queue on the Mac.
- Tap the Apple menu, then tap System Preferences.
- Touch Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners as per your operating system version.
- Ensure that the name of your printer shows in the Printers list.Perform one of the following steps based on whether the 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer is listed or not.
- In case your printer is listed, delete and re-add the printer to ensure communication and also to confirm whether the appropriate driver is used. Tap the name of your printer, then touch the minus sign to remove the printer. As soon as the printer is deleted, touch the plus sign , tap Add 123 hp ojpro 8630 Printer or Scanner, touch the name of your printer, and then proceed with the next step.
- Suppose your printer is not listed, touch the plus sign, tap Add Printer or Scanner, tap the name of your printer, and then proceed with the next step.
- Suppose your OJ Pro 8630 printer is not available in the Add Printer or Scanner window, ensure that the printer is linked to the Mac with a USB cable, or that it is present on the same wired or wireless network as your Mac.
- Tap the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Use the Add field to include the printer to the list.
- Suppose you are urged to install software, tap Download and Install to finish the installation.
- Exit from the System Preferences window.
- Attempt printing, scanning or faxing as per your printer’s functionality.
- Discover the password from a system which is associated with the wireless network
- Ensure that you completely configure the printer’s hardware before you arrange for your fax service.
- Detect the type of telephone system you use
- Depending on your area of residence, you can get the advantage of either a serial or parallel telephone system. The procedure for fax setup differs based on your phone system.
- Choose your phone system for the steps to configure your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer to send and receive faxes.
- On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer control panel, adjust the display to move to Setup, and then tap the Setup icon.
- Tap Fax Setup, and then touch Basic Fax Setup.
- Press Fax Sound Volume.Press Soft, Loud, or Off
- Again go to the Basic Setup,Using the touch keypad, type your name or company name in the Enter your name: field, and then touch Done. A numerical keypad displays.
- Getting the aid of the touch keypad, key in your fax number in the Enter fax number: field, and then tap Done. The Basic Fax Setup menu can be viewed again.
- Perform Fax test to check whether it is displayed or not.
- For the Fax test, go to Basic Fax Setup menu click Fax Tools.
- In Fax Tools press run fax test and the 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer successfully prints a fax report.
- Examine the report. If the report states the printer passed the test, the printer is all set for sending and receiving faxes.
- If the report states that the printer failed the test, go through the report carefully for more details about fixing the issue.
- We can send fax by mounting an original fax in their two ways-scanner glass and automatic document feeder
- Sending a fax by means of the scanner glass must be performed one page at a time.
- In 123.hp.com/setup 8630Printer, the front of envelope facing in the upper position and the flap to the left side.
- You can successfully print a name and address over an envelope with the help of word processing apps or pre-formatted templates.
- Once mounted, adjust the paper width guides until they are placed against the edges of the envelope.
- Customize a WordPad document to print envelopes.
- Browse in Windows for wordpad, then choose WordPad in the obtained results.
- Tap the menu icon , then tap Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup window, choose your envelope type from the Size menu, choose Landscape orientation, then tap OK.
- Enter the address, then avail the formatting tools available on the Home tab for the purpose of aligning and centering the text.
- Tap the menu icon, place your mouse cursor on Print, then tap Print preview to confirm that the address is properly centered and sized. If necessary, make extra changes to align the text.
- Endeavor printing.
- You can print a name and address over an envelope availing Mac word processing or contact management apps.
- Once placed, adjust the paper width guides until you find that they rest against the edges of the envelope.
- The Contacts app comprises settings to format and print envelopes.
- Look into the Mac for contacts, then tap the Contacts app in the generated results.
- Tap the name of the contact you wish to print on the envelope and ascertain that the address fields are filled out.
- Tap File, then tap Print. Make use of the Show Details button at the bottom of the window if it shows up.
- The Contacts app comprises settings to format and print envelopes.
- Tap the Style menu, then choose Envelopes.
- Tap Layout, then choose your envelope size from Layout pop up menu.
- For the purpose of adding, deleting, or modifying the return address field, tap Label, then choose or deselect the check box available adjacent to Print my address.
- Tap Orientation, then choose the landscape option. You can print now in this 123.hp.com/setup 8630 Setup.
- Feed the item any one of the following, depending upon your 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer’s attributes-Scanner glass,document feeder and Automatic Document Feeder.
- Ensure that you don’t mount photos in the ADF.
- When your 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer displays in the list of results got from searching, you can tap the printer’s name.
- You can also download the full-feature printer driver from our site if the printer does not display in the list.
- Touch Scan a Document or Photo.
- HP Scan initiates.
- Tap one of the shortcuts that corresponds the file type and resulting action you wish for.
- Modify any of the shortcut default settings available in the right side of the window, if needed.
- Choose Show scan preview to preview and perform extra edits to the scan prior to saving it. You can also choose Show Viewer After Scan.
- Tap Advanced Settings or More to customize settings including quality, color, and default scan destination folder.
- Attempt scanning. You can also modify any additional settings.
- For saving, choose the folder you desire to save the scan to.
- Mount the item on any one of the following devices:
- Scanner glass, Document feeder slot, The automatic document feeder Browse in Windows for ‘solution center’.
- Suppose HP Solution Center shows up, tap the printer name in the available results.
- Suppose HP Solution Center does not show up, go to our site and install the full feature driver.
- If a full feature driver does not show up the printer does not enable HP Solution Center software. Choose another scanning option for enabling basic drivers.
- Tap Scan Document or Scan Picture to see available scan shortcuts and settings.
- Tap one of the shortcuts that corresponds to the file type and resulting action you wish.
- Tap Advanced Picture Settings or Advanced Document Settings to modify any available settings including quality and resolution.
- You can also change the save options.
- Attempt scanning; the 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer scans the item. Also a scan preview window shows up on the computer.
- Tap the scanned item to perform any extra changes, and then tap Finish to save the scanned file.
- To see your scan, access the folder in which you saved the scan, and then double-tap the specific file.
- Install the HP Easy Scan app through the App Store.
- Suppose the app fails to open automatically, browse the Mac for scan, then tap HP Easy Scan in the entry of results.
- Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass, then exit from the scanner lid.
- Suppose your 123.hp.com/setup 8630 printer has an automatic document feeder you can avail it to scan multiple page documents at a single instance. Do not mount photos in the ADF to avoid damage to the photos and the printer.
- In HP Easy Scan, choose your printer name through the Scanner drop down menu.
- Choose your scan type from the Presets menu.
- To modify any basic settings to the preset you have chosen, tap Edit Settings.
- Tap Scan. You can also scan additional pages and performed.
- Confirm whether HP Scan is installed on the Mac.
- Access Finder , tap Go in the top menu bar, then tap Applications.
- Double-tap the HP folder, then view HP Scan in the list.
- Scan and also save a document or photo by positioning it on the scanner glass. Ensure that you shut the scanner lid.
- In the HP Scan window, tap Scan.
- Choose your printer’s name in the Scanner menu, then choose a scan job mode from the Presets menu.
- Tap the down arrow available in the upper right corner of the window to see and customize scan color, orientation, and quality settings.
- Tap the arrow button to exhibit scan settings
- The 123 hp ojpro 8630 printer scans.
- You can also add additional items and customize scan settings in 123.hp.com/setup 8630.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download in Mac
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Fax Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printing
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printing Envelopes in Windows
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printing Envelopes in Mac
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan Setup
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan Setup using Scan software
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan Setup using Scan Solution center Software
HP 8630 Scan Setup using HP Easy Scan app (mac OS and OS X 10.10 and later)
HP 8630 Scan Setup using HP Scan software (OS X 10.11 or earlier)
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8630