Driver & Manual
123 HP ojpro8620 Borderless printing
- Borderless printing is a technique of printing that applies in to the total surface of the paper. There will be no unprinted margins with regard to borderless printing. You can print photos efficiently with this technique.
- Suppose Most inkjet printers support borderless printing. You can locate the borderless printing option through the 123 hp ojpro 8620 printer or print properties window that exhibits when you are printing an image.
- Suppose you want to print Marketing material which requires duplex and borderless option, then you can select edge to edge paper size from the print driver.
- Besides, ensure that you choose Photo or brochure media from print driver.
- You can create a print job so that the dual sides of the pages are printed. Use these guidelines to modify settings in the 123 HP ojpro8620 print driver and flip the pages, as per your printer type.
- Avail the duplexing settings in the print driver to print on dual sides of the pages.
- In order to prevent page ordering issues, mount sufficient blank paper into the input tray to completely finish your print job.
- Access the document that you wish to print. You can then tap File and then tap Print.
- Choose the name of your printer, then tap Printer Properties or Preferences, or Printer Setup, with reference to what shows up.
- Suppose a Printing shortcuts tab is present, choose the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing choice.
- Suppose a Printing Shortcut tab or a duplexing shortcut is not present, tap the Layout, Features, or Finishing tab, as per which tab shows up in your driver version.
- Identify the Print on Both Sides menu, then choose the binding or page flip option depending on the mode you want to read the document.You can also choose the two-sided printing option.
- Tap OK, then tap Print.
- Detach the printed first side pages from the output tray.
- Mount the printed first side pages carefully into the main input tray. The way you mount the pages depends on if you have a back load input tray or a front load input tray.
- For most back loading printers, turn the pages over so that the printed side is facing down, and mount the bottom short edge into the OJ Pro 8620 printer.
- For most front loading 123 hp ojpro 8620 printers
- Fill the pile printed side facing up.
- Tap OK, then tap Print.
- Tap Continue.The other side of the pages will print now.
Duplex printing (Mac)
Every HP printer consists of paper handling settings in the print driver to perform manual duplex function. This feature needs printing one side of the page and then re-mounting the pages into the paper input tray so that the other side is printed. Follow these instructions to perform the print job using duplex function. Arrange for the first side of the print activity in the document print settings. Some settings is based on the location of the paper tray on your 123 HP ojpro8620 printer. To prevent page ordering issues, fill sufficient empty paper into the input tray to completely accomplish your print task.
- After opening the document that you wish to print, use the Print option from the File menu.
- If no settings exhibit, tap Show Details.
- Choose the name of your 123 HP ojpro8620 printer from the Printer menu.
- Choose Paper Handling from the unnamed menu present at the center of the window.
- From the Pages to Print menu, choose Odd Only.
- Choose Odd Only pages for the purpose of printing.
- For rear loading paper tray, choose the Automatic option.
- For front loading paper tray, opt for the Reverse option
- Tap Print.When every page is printed, ensure that take away any balance unprinted paper from the input tray. Then move forward to the next step.
- To print the other side of your paper, re-feed the printed pages into the input tray, then adjust the pages to print in the document print settings. The way you reload the pages and the type of settings to select varies according to the 123 HP ojpro8620 printer input tray type. This is also dependent on whether you wish to read the document in the form of a booklet or a tablet.
- For printing the other side, select the way you prefer to read the document, re-fill the pages in the input tray, then arrange for the print job in the software.
- Contemplate on whether you desire to read the two-sided document in the form of a booklet or tablet.
- Take away the first side pages from the output tray, position the stack on a flat surface for alignment purposes, then insert them into the input tray.
- In case of booklet reading, turn the pages over so that the printed side is facing in the downward position. You can also load them with the top edge facing downwards.
- In case of tablet reading, turn the pages over in the same fashion as that of booklet but ensure that you load them with the top edge facing upwards.
- Go back to the Print menu in the document, then choose Even Only from the Pages to Print menu.
- Choose the Automatic option from the Page Order menu.
- You can try printing now.
- For printing the other side, ponder on whether you desire to read the document like a booklet or tablet, re-feed the pages in the input tray,then initiate the print job in the software.
- Take away the first side pages from the output tray, then mount them into the input tray.
- For the purpose of booklet reading, feed the pages with the printed side facing up and the top edge getting inside the OJ Pro 8620 printer.
- The print side is faced up even in the case of tablet reading. But the difference is that the bottom edge goes into the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer here.
- Go back to the Print menu in the document. Then opt for Even Only from the Pages to Print menu.
- After choosing Normal from the Page Order menu, tap the Print option.
123 hp ojpro 8620 Printer driver or software download
Setting up the hardware for your 123 hp ojpro 8620 printer requires a set of instructions to be followed.With regard to printer driver install, ensure that you download the up to date version of software for your new printer setup.You can conveniently setup drivers that are offered for Windows or Mac. While the Windows Built-in Solution is also the method for setting up the printer driver, the Apple Software Update is for Mac.You can install the OJ Pro 8620 driver to your windows computer with the help of the installation disc that is shipped along with the printer.
These essentials are also important for the purpose of printer driver and software installation.
- The OJ Pro 8620 driver is set up in a satisfying manner.
- The OJ Pro 8620 printer driver is compatible with the version of Windows/Macintosh and also your printer.
- The specific listing of your OJ Pro 8620 printer driver in the Windows registry is accurate.
In order to get the most of all the attributes that your OJ Pro 8620 printer supports and to arrange for network and computer links, install the recommended HP OJ Pro 8620 driver and software on your computer. You can also get the advantage of driver version upgrades that may comprise performance improvements, bug fixes, and new printer attributes.
123 HP ojpro8620 Wireless Print Setup
- A computer that is plugged to your wireless network, first-rate internet access, active router and computer, the same wireless connection between the computer and printer, proximity of the printer and the computer, and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer being in the coverage of the router are the pre-requisites.
- Any USB or Ethernet cable is not necessary.Get the benefit of the Wireless Setup Wizard; this can be obtained through the Wireless Menu icon through the Wireless icon. From the Wireless Settings option, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will look out for existing wireless networks. You can select your wireless network and carry out the instructions available on the 123 HP ojpro8620 printer’s control panel.
- Go to our site and navigate to the download page. The recommended method is to download the full feature driver. You can also ues the Basic Drivers option for alternative drivers.
- A network name, a network password, a computer linked to your wireless network, a good internet access, the computer and router in active mode, the computer and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer connected to the same wireless network, the printer in nearness of the computer and within reach of the router are the essentials to keep in mind while installing the printer over a wireless network.
- Detach any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer. The Wireless Setup Wizard offered for the printer offers an easy way to connect to the wireless network. You can trail the onscreen guidelines on the printer’s control panel for this purpose.
- Go to our site and download the full feature driver. Carry out the on-screen steps to configure the printer connection and subsequently install the printer’s software. You can then tap Add Printer to develop a print queue.
- As soon as the Add window opens, choose your 123 HP ojpro8620 printer and use the Use or Print Using menu option.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123.hp.com/ojpro8620