123.hp.com/setup 8620 Printer Functions
Quick 123.hp.com/setup 8620 for Printer Functions from our technical experts.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print Envelopes in Windows?
You can carry out printing a name and address on an envelope with the help of word processing apps or pre-formatted templates.
Step 1: Insert Envelopes into the Input Tray
- The way you mount envelopes is based on the destination of the paper input tray on your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and the type of printer you have.
- For inkjet printers that consists of a rear load tray, you should have the front of envelope facing in the upward position and the flap positioned towards the left side.
- For inkjet oj pro 8620 printers that consist of a load tray, the front of envelope should be facign the downward position and the flap to the left side.
- Once mounted, position the paper width guides until they are conveniently placed against the edges of the envelope.
Step 2: Carry out OJ Pro 8620 Printing of the Envelope
- Customize a WordPad document for the purpose of printing envelopes.
- Browse for Wordpad in Windows, then choose WordPad in the results.Tap the menu icon , then tap Page Setup.
- From the Page Setup window, choose your envelope mode from the Size menu, choose Landscape orientation, then tap OK.
- Index the address, then make use of the formatting tools on the Home tab to align and center the content.
- Tap the menu icon, adjust your mouse cursor over Print, then tap Print preview to ensure that the address is properly centered and sized. If needed, perform additional changes to align the text.
- You can carry out 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer printing now.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print Envelopes in Mac?
You can print a name and address on an envelope through Mac word processing or contact management apps.
Step 1: Place Envelopes into the Input Tray
- For inkjet printers with a back load tray you can keep the front of envelope facing in the upward position and the flap to the left side.
- For inkjet 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printers with a front load tray, keep the front of envelope facing in the downward and the flap to the left side.
- After mounting the envelope, adjust the paper width guides until they find a position against the edges of the envelope.
Step 2: Attempt Printing the Envelope
- The Contacts app comes with settings to format and print envelopes. Look into the Mac for contacts, then tap the Contacts app in the results.
- Use the name of the contact option yto print on the envelope. Ensure that the address fields are filled out.
- Tap File, then tap Print. Avail the Show Details button at the bottom of the window in case it exhibits.
- Choose the Envelopes option from the Style menu.
- Tap Layout, then opt for your envelope size from Layout pop up menu.
- In order to include, delete, or modify the return address field, tapk Label, then opt to either choose or not choose the check box adjacent to Print my address.
- Tap Orientation, then choose the landscape option.
123.hp.com/setup 8620 for Photo Printing in Windows
Print good photographs through a Windows PC with the help of the correct paper type and proper 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer print job settings.
Step 1: Mount Photo Paper into the Main Input Tray
- Take away any plain paper from the main paper tray.
- Mount the short edge of the photo paper into the tray as per your 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer type. Suppose the paper has a perforated tab for managing the photo after it prints, mount the paper so the tab faces up or towards you to stop printing on it.
- For inkjet printers with a back load tray keep the glossy or print side facing upwards.
- For inkjet printers with a front load tray, keep the glossy or print side facing downwards.
- Customize the paper width guides so they are firm against the edges of the paper.
Step 2: Carry out Printing of the Photo
- Access the print window and document properties to initialize the print activity.
- Prior to printing, adjust the photo to enhance colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings.
- Right-tap the photo you wish to print, choose Open with, then choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Tap Print, or tap File or the menu icon , then tap Print.
- The Print or Print Pictures window initiates with general print job settings.
- Access the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer Document Properties window to explore more print settings.
- In the Print Pictures window in Windows Photo Viewer, tap Options available in the lower right corner of the screen, then tap Printer Properties available in the Print Settings window.
- From Paint, tap Preferences in the Print window.
- Avail these print job settings:
- Choose Portrait for vertical prints or Landscape for horizontal prints.
- Choose the tray you mounted the photo paper into, if your 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer consists of more than one tray.
- Decide o the paper type you are availing so that the OJ Pro 8620 printer appropriately handles and prints on the paper.
- Choose the paper size you mounted in the printer.
- Add a white border surrounding the photo area or print to the extreme edge of the paper, if enabled by your 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer.
- The Printing Shortcut tab might consist of shortcuts to print with or without a border.
- You can modify the following color and quality settings for better photo printing results.
- Quality,Draft,Normal,Best,Max DPI.
- Quality Settings or Media menu available on the Paper/Quality tab.
- Print in Max DPI or Output Quality menus are present in Advanced Options, based on the Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- You can avail all cartridges to print full color photos.
- Printer avails the black ink cartridge only; fit for normal or lower quality black and white prints.
- Printer takes ink from all cartridges to generate a wider range of black and grey tones; fit for high quality black and white prints.You can print now.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 How to Print Photos in Mac?
You can print first-rate looking photographs from a Mac computer through the proper paper type and correct 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer print job settings.
Step 1: Mount Photo Paper into the Main Input Tray
- Take way any plain paper from the main paper tray.
- Keep the short edge of the photo paper into the tray depending on your printer type. If the paper consists of a perforated tab for maintaining the photo after it prints, mount the paper so the tab faces up or towards you to avoid printing on it.
- The glossy or print side should face up for inkjet 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printers equipped with a rear load tray.
- The glossy or print side should face down for inkjet printers with a front load tray.
- Fix the paper width guides in a way that they are properly rested against the edges of the pap
Step 2: Start OJ Pro 8620 Printing the Photo
- Navigate to the print window to choose and personalize available settings when printing photos.
- Before printing, edit the photo to improve colors, brightness, contrast and any other appearance settings.
- Access the photo, tap File, then tap Print. In case of the Photos app, tap the Print button at the bottom of the window.
- The print settings window begins to initiate.
- Suppose you do not view specific options in the window, tap Show Details.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer from the available Printer menu.
- With the focus on the Presets menu, choose an option that suits your print job or paper type.
- Choose the Orientation of the photo.
- From the Paper Size menu, opt for the type of paper you are printing on. If need be, tap the up arrow at the top of the pop-up menu to find more sizes. If available, tap Manage Custom Sizes to form a new paper size.
- Tap the unnamed menu available at the center of the window. You can then customize any available settings.
- Now let’s look at the settings available:
- Provide a white border around the photo . You can also print to the very edge of the paper, if enabled by the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer.
- Turn an image over for print activities including iron-on transfers.
- Make sure of the paper type you are using and then set it.
- Make sure which tray you have loaded the photo paper.
- You can choose which pages get the input from which tray through the Paper Feed Settings option.
- Quality, Draft, Normal, Best, and Maximum DPI are the available settings.
- There are many methods to choose color and black and white print settings.
- Choose Black & White from the main print settings window.
- In the Paper Type/Quality settings, tap the triangle adjacent to Color Options, make use of the Color menu, then opt for ColorSmart/sRGB for color prints. You can opt for Grayscale to choose grayscale or black ink only alternatives.
- In the Color settings, click the triangle next to Advanced.
- Choose a color option from the Presets menu.
- If the photo you are printing is bigger or smaller compared to the paper dimensions, automatically scale it to suit the paper.
- In the Paper Handling settings, choose Scale to fit paper size, then choose your paper size from the Destination Paper Size menu. You can print now.
123.hp.com/setup 8620 for Scan to Email
You can automatically send scanned items to one or more email addresses straight by means of the officejet pro 8620 printer’s control panel.
Step 1: Set up an Email profile
To avail the Scan to Email feature, you must initially to 123.hp.com/setup 8620 an email profile. Choose your operating system for steps to set up your email. For Windows, you can avail the Scan to Email Wizard for this purpose. You can also use the Embedded Web Server. For Mac also, you can use the Embedded Web Server.
Step 2: Insert the Photo or Document
- Scanning can be done from the scanner glass or from the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) tray.
- Tap the Power button to power on the printer.
- Insert the picture or document
- Scanner glass : Keep the item with the print side down on the scanner glass, and then adjust it with reference to the engraved guides surrounding the glass. Shut the scanner lid.
- ADF : Keep the item into the document feeder tray. The print side will face up and the top edge slides into the tray first. Position the width guides to fit the item.
Step 3: OJ Pro 8620 Scan the Photo or Document
From the 123.hp.com/setup 8620 printer control panel, tap the Scan icon.Tap Email.Tap the name of the email profile that you developed, enter the password if urged, and then scan the photo or document.