Easy 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Setup
We Provide Simplified Steps for 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 6835 Printer?
Step 1 : Unwrapping the Printer
- After unwrapping the printer from the box, detach all tape and packing materials from the outside of the printer.
- Keep your fingers into the opening on the left side of the printer, and then carefully raise to access the cartridge access door.
- Detach all tape and packing materials from inside the Officejet Pro 6835 printer.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Examine the contents of the box.
Step 3 : Linking the Power Cord and Customizing your Preferences
- Plug one end of the power cord to the back of the printer and the other end into an electrical socket.
- After confirming that the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 printer is turned on, tap your preferred language, and then tap Continue.
- In the display, choose your country/region, month, day, year and time. Tap Continue.
Step 2 : Inserting Paper into the Paper Tray
- Raise the output tray.
- Hold tightly the handle of the input tray, and then pull out the tray.
- Drift apart the paper width guides as much as you can.
- Add plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Position the paper width guides such that they rest against the edge of the pile of paper.
- Push the paper tray into the printer until it gets secured.
- Pull the output tray, pull out the tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
Step 4 : Steps to Install the OJ Pro 6835 Printer Cartridges
- After keeping your fingers into the opening on the left side of the HP Officejet Pro 6835 printer, diligently raise to access the cartridge access door. Stop for some time until the carriage is steady and quiet.
- Eliminate a cartridge from its package, and then pull the orange pull-tap in its backward position.
- Grasp the cartridge by its sides, and then rotate the orang cap counter-clockwise to get it released from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 cartridge.
- Ensure that the cartridge contacts face downward, and then correspond the label color with the color dot on the carriage.
- Slide the cartridge into its opening, and then carefully tap the cartridge down until it gets into place.
- Perform these steps again to install all the new cartridges.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Give some time for the printer to align the cartridges.
Free HP Officejet Pro 6835 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect Officejet Pro 6835 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to 123.hp.com/setup 6835 printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer.
How to Clear 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Carriage Jam?
Remove any loose paper from the rollers in the output tray. Without giving pressure eliminate any jammed paper or torn paper from the output tray rollers. Remove any jammed paper from the input tray by raising the output tray and pulling the paper slowly but firmly toward you to eliminate it.
How to Solve HP OJ Pro 6835 Paper Mismatch Error?
Confirm your printer is located in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then tap Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences. Tap the Paper/Quality tab.
Tap File in the program you to print from, and then tap Print. Choose your printer from the 123.hp.com/ojpro6835 Printer drop-down list. Tap Page Setup, and then tap Paper Size.