Get Our Instant Steps for 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer Setup
How to do HP Officejet Pro 8730 Unboxing Setup?
- For HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup – Unboxing, Lift the printer from the packing box, remove tape and packing materials from the box which came along with your printer.
- Clasp the handles on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door till it sets into place to discard all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Latch the cartridge access door of your printer.
- You should link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, then link the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- Open the input tray door of the printer and then position a stack of paper with the width guides appropriately aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, tap only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it sets into the correct place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you have completed with the installation of the ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- To acquire the best quality, placing the ink cartridge is obligatory.
- Raise the scanner lid of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer.
- The paper tray must be fed into the feeder tray. Be careful when you feed the paper into the tray.
- The improper placing of paper into the tray leads to paper jam issue.
- It is compulsory to hp officejet pro 8730 setup the ink cartridge into the slot so that the print job can be started.
- It is not possible to operate your printer without installing the printer software. Install the software for the printer to get it in a working condition.
- Make use of the guides and install the printer software for the printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer Functions
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Direct Printing
Capture your documents or images from the printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture, effortlessly. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this can be obtained from the Microsoft Store.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup
Capture your documents or images from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture, effortlessly. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this can be obtained from the Microsoft Store.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mopria Printing
Quickly print your document using Mopria Print Service. It is a mobile printing standard that lets you print to Mopria-certified printers from your Android mobile device.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup in Windows and Mac
How do I Connect my HP OfficeJet 8730 to Wireless in Windows?
Print your document wirelessly. For that, you should have the wireless network password to join the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key or WPA or WPA 2 passphrase. The wireless password is obtainable by the ISP, and you might have changed the password.
How do I Connect my HP OfficeJet 8730 to Wireless in Mac?
For HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup Wireless, you need to have a wireless network password to connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer to the wireless network. The password may also be named as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key, WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is given by ISP, and you might have corrected the password.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridge Error?
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer. If needed, tap on the power button to switch it on.
- Raise the lid of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- The cartriage wants to move to the right of the printer and the printer needs to be sluggish before you move to the next step.
- Click the ink cartridges to free it from the slot.
- If the replacement is done for tri-color cartridge, remove the cartridge from the left slot.
- If the replacement is done for a black ink cartridge, remove the cartridge from the right side slot.
- Remove all the packing material surrounding the new cartridge and pull on the pink colored tab. This removes the protective packing from your cartridge.
- The ink cartridge should be held in such a manner that the copper strips face the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer and are on the lowest side.
- Hold the ink cartridge at a slightly elevated angle and fix it into the cartridge access slot until you hear the cartridge fixing into the correct place.
- The black ink cartridge should be halted on the right side slot.
- The tri-color cartridge needs to be placed on the left side slot.
- Confirm that the top cover is closed before you start.
Click Here for more HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting Issues.HP Officejet Pro 8730