Get Our Instant Steps for 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer Setup
How to do HP Officejet Pro 8730 Unboxing Setup?
123.hp.com/ojpro8730 Printer Functions
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Direct Printing
Capture your documents or images from the printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture, effortlessly. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this can be obtained from the Microsoft Store.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Scan Setup
Capture your documents or images from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture, effortlessly. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this can be obtained from the Microsoft Store.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Mopria Printing
Quickly print your document using Mopria Print Service. It is a mobile printing standard that lets you print to Mopria-certified printers from your Android mobile device.
HP Officejet Pro 8730 Wireless Setup
How do I Connect my HP OfficeJet 8730 to Wireless in Windows?
- Ensure that there are no Ethernet or USB cables attached to the printer.
- Check the signal strength of the wireless network with other devices.
- Take note of the fact that both the printer and the computer must be connected over the same network.
- Find the network’s name and its security password from the router or the network administrator.
- Pull down the tab at the top of the screen.
- Touch Wireless > Settings > Wireless Setup Wizard on the dashboard.
- Proceed to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 setup process by following the instructions displayed.
How do I Connect my HP OfficeJet 8730 to Wireless in Mac?
For HP Officejet Pro 8730 Setup Wireless, you need to have a wireless network password to connect the printer to the wireless network. The password may also be named as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key, WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is given by ISP, and you might have corrected the password.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8730 Ink Cartridge Error?
- Switch on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer. If needed, tap on the power button to switch it on.
- Raise the lid of the HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- The cartriage wants to move to the right of the printer and the printer needs to be sluggish before you move to the next step.
- Click the ink cartridges to free it from the slot.
- If the replacement is done for tri-color cartridge, remove the cartridge from the left slot.
- If the replacement is done for a black ink cartridge, remove the cartridge from the right side slot.
- Remove all the packing material surrounding the new cartridge and pull on the pink colored tab. This removes the protective packing from your cartridge.
- The ink cartridge should be held in such a manner that the copper strips face the 123.hp.com/ojpro8730 printer and are on the lowest side.
- Hold the ink cartridge at a slightly elevated angle and fix it into the cartridge access slot until you hear the cartridge fixing into the correct place.
- The black ink cartridge should be halted on the right side slot.
- The tri-color cartridge needs to be placed on the left side slot.
- Confirm that the top cover is closed before you start.
Click Here for more HP Officejet Pro 8730 Troubleshooting Issues.HP Officejet Pro 8730