Easy HP Officejet Pro 8717 Wireless Setup
Enable a HP Officejet Pro 8717 Wireless Setup on your printer
- Make wireless connection in your printer.
- Take a note of your wireless network name and the security code.
- Tap on the Wireless icon or Network from the control panel of the printer.
- From the displayed options, tap on your Wireless network connection to which you want to connect.
- When instructed, type the password then tap on the Connect option.
Setting up the HP OJ Pro 8717 Wireless Connection with Windows Computer
- While preparing for installation, ensure that you have already gathered Network name, security password (WEP key or WPA).
- You should have computer with a working interest connection.
- Get a USB cable which is suitable.
- Affirm that there is no USB cable connected during the installation process.
- Your printer, router and Windows computer should be kept on and is connected to the same wireless network that you want to connect the printer to.
- If the software for a USB 123.hp.com/setup 8717 is already installed, and you wish to change the connection type to Wireless network connection, trail the steps given below for HP Officejet Pro 8717 Wireless Setup,
- Search or access the HP folder in the software programs that are installed. Once it is done, tap on the folder which holds your computer name and tap on your printer name. The HP printer Assistant software exhibits.
- Tap on the Utilities and follow with Printer Setup & Software selection.
- Below the options gets screened, tap on Convert a USB connected printer to Wireless or Connect a new printer.
- Trail the instructions displayed to accomplish the installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 8717 How to Enable Web Services?
- Go to the printer’s control panel, tap on the Web Services icon.
- You can download the latest printer driver for HP Officejet pro 8717 from our website. Once the download gets completed, tap on the download file.
- Driver gets automatically download on your Windows computer.
- It is necessary download and install the latest driver in order to enjoy all the functionality that comes with the printer. Troubleshooting ‘Finish Setup Online’, ‘Online Setup Progress’ Error Message and its solution:
Step 1: Download and Run the HP Software
- Go to Web browser. Search and select Download option.
- By doing this, the installation process gets completed.
- Our Above Steps is to complete HP Officejet Pro 8717 Wireless Setup, Go through the on-screen instructions to finish the setup process and HP Instant Ink enrollment.
- At the process of installation, either go with opt in or out of HP Ink.
HP Instant Ink offers ink cartridge based on the ink levels on your HP printer. This is to affirm that you never run out of ink. If the steps mentioned above fail go to the step given below.
Step 2: Accomplish the 123.hp.com/setup 8717
- Finish Setup Online: If the printer exhibits the ‘Finish Setup Online’, use your printer’s control panel to manually connect it to the network accomplish the installation process.
- Online Setup Progress: The device is customizing this printer’s error message
- After you have chosen the Help icon, the Web Services Help gets screened.
- From that tap on the No Web Services option and then go with Ok.
- Online Setup Progress: You have selected to enroll in HP Instant Ink message
- Go to the printer’s control panel to choose Help.
- After choosing it, the Enrollment Help screen exhibits.
- From the Enrollment page, tap on the Ok option.
- Subsequently, tap on the Home icon.
Step 3: Enroll in HP Instant Ink in the Officejet Pro 8717 Printer
- To enroll HP Instant Ink, get directed to HP Instant Ink website and sign up for a new HP Instant Ink account.
- Keep your printer on and maintain Internet 123.hp.com/setup 8717 on your computer.
- Get directed to HP Instant Ink website, and then tap on Sign up.
- In the Sign up page, create a new HP connected account with the aid of your username and password.
- If you have already created an account, then you have to sign in to go to your existing account.
- Once the account has been created, sign in and key in the enrollment code or choose the HP Instant Ink Plan.
- Once HP Instant Ink place is chosen, tap on the Next option.
- Open the printer’s control panel to Turn on Web Services to avail the printer claim code.
- Key in the printer claim code on the respective field.
- The claim code is case- sensitive, so you have to enter it properly.
- If the printer claim code gets expired, disable the Web services, and then On it few minutes later, so that you can avail a new printer claim code.
- Trail the on- screen instructions to accomplish the enrollment process of HP Instant Ink, by following our steps you can complete a HP Officejet Pro 8717 Wireless Setup and enable Web Services.