Solution for 123.hp.com/oj5746 Setup
Guidelines for 123.hp.com/oj5746 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Officejet 5746 Printer?
After your printer package arrives, there are a few key points to remember when unboxing your printer. Make your printer organized in order to print your documents or images.
- Uncrate your HP Officejet 5746 printer from the corresponding box, and then unseal all tape and packing material from the exterior side of the printer.
- Remove the packing material from the scanner lid and the ink cartridge access lid.
- Make certain to separate all hardware and materials from the crate prior to expelling or reprocessing the box and the packing material.
- Attach the power cord into the printer’s slot and specify the preferences according to your convenience.
- Access the input tray, fill fresh paper into the tray and then lower the input tray. If the input tray is not fixed properly into its place, there is a chance of paper jams occurring.
- Insert the 123.hp.com/oj5746 ink cartridge into its appropriate slot. Put the tri-color cartridge into the left slot and put the black cartridge into the right slot.
- The printer standardizes and brings the cartridge into line, as soon as the alignment gets completed, your printer prints an alignment page.
- If the alignment page doesn’t get expelled from the printer, navigate to Printer maintenance Align Printer. Now, the printer expels an alignment page after printing.
- Tap Ok, and throw away or reprocess the alignment page.
- Download the updated printer software for your HP printer from our website, 123.hp.com/setup 5746 the printing software as per the instructions.
- Make certain that you do not link the printer to a system until it is inculcated.
- After finishing the preceding steps, you can print your desired document or images from your HP Printer.
Free 123.hp.com/oj5746 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the 123.hp.com/oj5746 printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
HP Officejet 5746 Printer Functions
How to Print?
Power up the printer. Fill paper in the input tray and slide out the paper width guides their extreme position. Keep the photo paper such that the short edge faces forward and the print side faces downward into the photo tray.
How to Scan?
Scan the desired documents or photos from the printer’s control panel to your system, make certain that the system is turned on, the full feature printer driver is installed, and the printer is linked to the system using a USB cable or over the local wireless network.
How to Fax?
Scan the desired documents or photos from the 123.hp.com/oj5746 printer’s control panel to your system, make certain that the system is turned on, the full feature printer driver is installed, and the printer is linked to the system using a USB cable or over the local wireless network.
Quick Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5746
Prep your printer for the installation process
Prior to 123.hp.com/setup 5746 up your printer over the wireless network, obtain the name of your network and password and then make certain that the router, printer, and system are powered up.
Connect to the wireless network
Track the steps to employ the printer’s incorporated Wireless Setup Wizard to find the name of your network and index in the network password.
HP Officejet 5746 Troubleshooting
Why HP Officejet 5746 Print Quality is Low?
Substituting ink cartridge on your printer
Substitute the ink cartridge at the time the ink level is low or empty, to evade from poor print quality and some other print related problems.
Replace the existing cartridge with a new cartridge on the printer
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/oj5746 printer. If required, press the power button to turn on your HP printer.
- Hold the lid of the printer.
- The carriage needs to slide to the right side of the Officejet 5746 printer and the printer must be steady prior to performing the next step.
- Drag out the ink cartridges to take it out and then pull it out of the cartridge access slot.
- If you are substituting the tri-color cartridge with a new one, remove the cartridge from the left slot.
- If you are substituting the black ink cartridge with a new one, remove the cartridge from the right side slot.
- Unseal the packing material around the new cartridge and drag the pink colored tab. This helps you remove the protective packing from your HP Officejet 5746 cartridge.
- The ink cartridge should be placed in such a way that the copper strips needs to face the printer and are on the bottom side.
- Grasp the ink cartridge at a raised angle and slide it into the cartridge access slot till you hear the click sound of the cartridge getting fixed into the correct place.
- The black ink cartridge needs to be installed on the right side slot.
- The tri-color cartridge needs to be installed on the left side slot.
- Make certain that the top cover is shut prior to proceeding.
If you still face the problem with your 123.hp.com/oj5746 printer then contact us to resolve your problems and issues. Read More…