Solution for 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer
Easy Procedure for 123.hp.com/oj5252 Setup and Get Solution to Solve Troubleshooting Issues.
Instant HP Officejet 5252 Setup and Installation
The HP OfficeJet 5252 printer setup process involves unloading the printer and its components from the package, installing the paper trays, providing power connection to the printer, sorting the preferences, inserting the ink cartridges, loading plain papers into the paper tray, 123.hp.com/setup 5252 the printer software, and developing a network/USB connection.
Easy 123.hp.com/setup 5252 Unboxing
- Lay the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer package on a strong and flat surface.
- Open the box and take the printer & its components out.
- Discard all the packing materials from the printer.
- Use the printer’s electrical cord to connect the printer to an electrical source.
- Locate the Power button on the printer’s front panel.
- Long press the button and release it once the homescreen displays.
- Release the ink cartridge access door and lift the ink slot lids.
- Put the tri-color and black ink cartridges into the designated ink slots.
- Close the lids and then the cartridge access door.
- Place a stack of plain paper into the paper tray.
- Get the printer software using the installation disc.
- Connect the printer to a network or USB hub.
Free HP OfficeJet 5252 Driver and Manual Download
Download the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer driver and manual using the download links on our site. The driver and manual can be downloaded for free. While downloading, make sure to choose the apt driver file for the operating system currently installed on your computer. Refer to the printer manual to learn about the 123.hp.com/setup 5252 & installation instructions, as well as the troubleshooting solutions for various printer queries. Read More….
Instant HP OfficeJet 5252 Wireless Setup
HP OfficeJet 5252 is a wireless printer that can be connected to a wireless network through the HP Wireless Direct, HP Auto Wireless Connect, built-in Wi-Fi feature, and the Bluetooth function.
How to Connect 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer to Wireless?
- Make sure to install the network drivers before proceeding further.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer if connected already.
- Turn on your router that is connected to a network source.
- Check the internet connection status and signal strength.
- Turn on the Wireless feature on the HP OfficeJet 5252 printer.
- Wait for a while and the printer displays a list of available networks.
- Tap the desired network with which you want to associate the printer.
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your computer or laptop.
- Make sure to link it to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Choose a document or photo to print and start printing wirelessly.
Guidelines for HP OfficeJet 5252 Mobile Printing
The HP OfficeJet 5252 embeds dynamic mobile printing functionality. It supports Android, iOS, and HP Wireless Direct.
HP OfficeJet 5252 airprint setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing application in Apple devices that operate on iOS version 4.2 and later. It uses the Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 5252 mechanism.
- Insert a plain paper stack into the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s paper tray.
- Open the doc or image that you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and then the Print option.
- If there is no Share icon available, open the doc in another application.
- Touch the Select Printer option and pick your printer model.
- Sort the pages accordingly and the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the Print icon on top-right corner of the screen.
- The document prints from your OfficeJet 5252 printer.
123.hp.com/setup 5252 eprint
HP ePrint is a mobile-printing service that allows you to print On The Go, provided you have a strong and active internet connection.
- Obtain the HP OfficeJet 5252 printer’s email address.
- Link the printer to a wireless network source.
- Launch an email application on your laptop.
- Click the Compose icon to for a new mail.
- Type the printer’s email id in the To field.
- Fill the email’s subject line with a subject.
- Link a document or photo to the composed email.
- Click Send and the doc transfers to the printer via email.
HP OfficeJet 5252 cloud print setup
Do 123.hp.com/setup 5252, to print documents from the Google Cloud Print service on your Chromebook.
- Bridge the Chromebook with a router connected to a network hub.
- Link your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer to the same router as your Chromebook.
- Launch a browser on the Chromebook and log in using your Gmail account.
- Type chrome://devices in the search bar and press the Enter key.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the device that is connected to the network.
- Double-click the New Devices menu and select the Register option.
- Click Manage to see the list of printers associated with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your printer’s control panel by proceeding with the instructions on the screen.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Ink Cartridge
- HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge & HP 63 Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
- HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge & HP 63XL Tricolor Ink Cartridge.
How to Replace HP OfficeJet 5252 Ink Cartridge?
- Purchase a new set of HP OJ 5255 ink cartridges from the manufacturer.
- Ensure that there are no leaks on the ink cartridges.
- Release the cartridge access door and wait until the carriage turns idle.
- Raise the ink lids and take the old ink cartridges out.
- Pack them in a cover and send to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Take the new cartridges and remove the peel-off tabs.
- Put the ink cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Lower the lids and close the cartridge access door.
- Wait for a while and the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
- Print an alignment page from the printer and check the output.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 5252 Ink Cartridges?
- Replace the 123.hp.com/oj5252 ink cartridges when they are low on ink.
- Get a new set of genuine HP ink cartridges from a trusted retailer.
- Switch on the Envy printer and open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for a while and the carriage roller turns idle.
- Take the empty ink cartridges from the ink slots.
- Send the old ink cartridges to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Take the newly purchased cartridges from their covers.
- Remove the orange/yellow-colored peel-off tabs from the cartridges.
- Put both the cartridges into the respective ink slots.
- Lock the access door and wait until the printer self-aligns the cartridges.
How to Check Ink Levels on 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer?
- Go to the Control Panel menu on your HP OfficeJet 5252 printer.
- Access the Ink Levels option under the Ink menu.
- Wait for a while and the estimated ink level of both the cartridges appears on the screen.
- Use the Ink drop icon on the printer’s access panel to check the ink level.
- An alternate for the aforementioned method
- Download and install the HP Printer Assistant tool on your computer.
- Link the OfficeJet 5252 printer to an electrical supply and turn it on.
- Bridge your computer and OfficeJet printer over a wireless network 123.hp.com/setup 5252.
- Add the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer to the printer queue from the utility tool.
- Expand the Home menu and click Check Ink Levels from the list.
- The estimated level of the ink cartridges appears on the screen.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer Functions
How to Print on HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer?
Before printing a doc, you can edit it to adjust text format; font; alignment; & size, choose layout options, and change appearance settings.
How to Scan from HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer?
Lift the scanner lid slightly and place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass. Tap the Scan icon on the printer’s access panel and review the scanned copy on your laptop.