123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer Quick Solutions
Procedure for 123.hp.com/oj4630 Setup from our technical experts.
HP Officejet 4630 First Time Printer Setup
- Take out the HP Officejet 4630 printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from it.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, open the ink cartridge door and remove all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- 123.hp.com/setup 4630 the power cord to the posterior side of the printer, fix the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and place it accordingly until it fixes into the place and shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the installation of your corresponding ink cartridge, the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the control panel of your printer.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Configure the printer software.
- The Officejet 4630 printer hardware and the printing software are now installed properly.
- Ratify that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you face any issues and queries, contact us to rectify your issues.
How do I Install 123.hp.com/oj4630 Driver?
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Instant USB 123.hp.com/setup 4630
Go through the instructions to Setup the printer via USB 123.hp.com/setup 4630 for a system that operates using Windows. Windows computer should be installed with the full-featured printer driver to obtain the most supported features from a USB cable connected printer.
Follow the same preceding guides which were described for Windows computer. The Installation screen is displayed. Subsequently, ensure that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen, in case the printer comes with a scanner you can enable the full scan functionality by selecting this.
Fix HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting Issue
Solve HP Officejet 4630 Slow Printing Issue in Windows
When your corresponding printer print speed is sedated than predicted speed, or if it does has not gratify the speed that is mentioned in the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer specification, then follow the steps.
Boot up the HP Officejet 4630 Printer
- Switch on the printer.
- Stay until the printer is idle and noiseless and then proceed.
- Ensure that the printer in on, the power cord should be disconnected from the printer.
- Link the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Stay for at least 60 seconds.
- Link the power cord again into the wall outlet and to the printer.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer, if it does not turn on by itself.
- Stay till the warm-up period gets over and the printer remains noiseless and stationary before you proceed.
Check the HP Officejet 4630 Printer Settings
- Find your Printer below Windows, and then click the Devices and Printers in the provided list of results.
- Double-tap the printer icon.
- Double-tap the set Preference option.
- The paper type info should be recognized.
- Under the Paper type area, ratify that the Plain paper is chosen.
- Below the Quality Settings area, ensure that the Draft or Normal are selected.
- Select the Ok or Apply option to ensure with the changes that are done, shut the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer driver window, and then the Devices and Printers screen.