123.hp.com/oj4630 Pritner Quick Solutions
123 HP Officejet 4630 Setup and Install
- Take out the 123 hp oj 4630 printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from it.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, open the ink cartridge door and remove all the packing materials from inside your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord to the posterior side of the printer, fix the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and place it accordingly until it fixes into the place and shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the installation of your corresponding ink cartridge, the 123 hp oj 4630 printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the control panel of your printer.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Configure the printer software.
- The 123 hp oj 4630 printer hardware and the printing software are now installed properly.
- Ratify that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
If you face any issues and queries, ring us on our toll-free number to rectify your 123.hp.com/oj4630 issues.
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the HP Officejet 4630 printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
HP Officejet 4630 USB Setup
Go through the instructions to 123 HP oj4630 Setup the printer via USB connection for a system that operates using Windows. Windows computer should be installed with the full-featured printer driver to obtain the most supported features from a USB cable connected 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer.
Follow the same preceding guides which were described for Windows computer. The Installation screen is displayed. Subsequently, ensure that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is chosen, in case the printer comes with a scanner you can enable the full scan functionality by selecting this.
123 HP Officejet 4630 Pritner Troubleshooting
HP OJ4630 – Slow Printing for Windows
When your corresponding printer print speed is sedated than predicted speed, or if it does has not gratify the speed that is mentioned in the 123 hp oj 4630 printer specification, then follow the steps.
Boot up the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer.
- Stay until the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer is idle and noiseless and then proceed.
- Ensure that the printer in on, the power cord should be disconnected from the printer.
- Link the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Stay for at least 60 seconds.
- Link the power cord again into the wall outlet and to the printer.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer, if it does not turn on by itself.
- Stay till the warm-up period gets over and the printer remains noiseless and stationary before you proceed.
Check the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer driver settings
- Find your 123.hp.com/oj4630 Printer below Windows, and then click the Devices and Printers in the provided list of results.
- Double-tap the printer icon.
- Double-tap the set Preference option.
- The paper type info should be recognized.
- Under the Paper type area, ratify that the Plain paper is chosen.
- Below the Quality Settings area, ensure that the Draft or Normal are selected.
- Select the Ok or Apply option to ensure with the changes that are done, shut the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer driver window, and then the Devices and Printers screen.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.