HP Officejet Pro Printers
HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTER SETUP
- Unpack all the packing materials and remove all the tapes around the printer
- Install the duplexer by inserting it into its slot
- You can install the optional paper tray if necessary which will be found inside the box
- To install the ink cartridges take off the plastic tapes around the cartridges
- When tapes are around the cartridges, the printer does not detect that the cartridge is installed in it
- Once the tapes are removed, insert the ink cartridges firmly into its slots
- Press the cartridge well until it gets fit into its slots
- Lift the lid and load the paper into the input tray and adjust the paper slides
- Fill both the paper trays if prompted
- Connect the power cord to the back of the printer and Press the power button to turn on the HP OFFICEJET PRO Printer
- Set the basic preferences such as language, date and time.
HP OFFICEJET PRO INSTALLATION SETUP
- To install the software driver, you can open HP customer support tab
- From the HP customer support window, go to software and driver downloads
- Enter your HP printer model in the box and then click begin or confirm .
- Click download, open the folder that you have downloaded and click run
Follow the on screen instructions to conclude the installation setup process
HP OFFICEJET PRO WIRELESS SETUP
- Make sure that you have connected the computer and the printer to the same wireless network
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cables if any connected to the printer
- Touch the wireless button whereas the blue light indicates that it is ON.
- Now touch the settings button
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard on this screen and select YES to continue with the on screen instructions.
- The printer detects the lists of networks available. Select your router name from the list.
- If you don’t find your network name in the list then enter your network password. You will have an easier time installing and setting up if your passwords are available. If you do not know the network name and password then contact your ISP
- Follow the instructions on the screen and confirm your connection to the wireless network.
HP OFFICEJET PRO WIRED NETWORK SETUP
- Step 1 : Turn on your HP Officejet printer
- Step 2 : Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer instead of USB connection
- Step 3 : To remove the USB installation, follow the below instructions
- Click start from the taskbar, click all programs, following the programs click HP, then click your officejet pro printer model
- Click printer setup and software selection
- Now click Connect a new printer and follow the instructions to set up your printer on the wired network.
- Discard the USB cable from the computer and from the printer.
BLUEETOOTH WIRELESS CONNECTION SETUP
- Turn on your printer’s Bluetooth
- Turn on your computer’s Bluetooth and select Add a Bluetooth printer from your computer
- Select your HP Officejet Pro printer
- Finally install the HP Officejet Pro printer software
HP EPRINT SETUP
To print using HP eprint
HP eprint is a mobile application and a cloud based service which can print from your Smartphone or PCs that are connected to your wireless network. Simple procedures to use this feature are,
- Step 1 : Disconnect the USB cable from your HP Officejet Pro printer and make sure your computer has an active internet connection
- Step 2 : Turn on web services and your firmware should be updated to use HP eprint
- Step 3 : Get the email address of the printer and register your HP officejet pro at the HP eprint centre using the email address assigned to your printer
- Step 4 : Install the eprint app to your Smartphone or tablet (supports both android and ios platforms)
- Step 5 : Select HP eprint from the home screen of your printer
- Step 6 : Open the HP eprint app from your mobile device
- Step 7 : To print an email, tap Email Type your email address and password and select the email that you want to print and tap print
TO CHANGE YOUR HP EMAIL ADDRESS
- Step 1 : To log in to your account, go to HP connected
- Step 2 : A list of printers which are previously connected will be displayed on My printers tab
- Step 3 : Choose the printer which you want to modify and then click settings
- Step 4 : Click on change email option which is under your printer’s email
- Step 5 : Type your new HP eprint email address in the box and click ok
HP OFFICEJET PRO FAX SETUP
Requirements for a fax setup
Make sure what are required to send and receive a fax before you set up your printer
- An active telephone landline.
- Ink cartridges should be installed inside its slot.
- Plain white paper should be loaded into the input tray.
- The telephone cord of the printer’s adapter.
Setting up fax on your printer is based on the equipment and services that you have on your phone. Here are some simple procedures to set up a fax using telephone and voice line
- Unplug any telephone devices from the phone jack to which your HP printer is connected.
- Make certain to take off the white plug from the rear of the printer which will be labelled as 2-EXT.
- Remove your answering machine phone cord from the phone jack and replace the answering machine phone cord’s connection with a port labelled as 2-EXT
- Connect one end of the phone cord which comes along with the printer to the phone jack, then the other end is to be connected to the port labelled as 1-LINE on the printer.
- Touch fax icon on the control panel of your HP Officejet Pro printer
- Then touch preferences
- Finally set your basic preferences to send and receive fax
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.