HP Ojpro 8746 Unbox Printer Setup
- Take off the printer, tape and packing materials from the box which came along with your printer.
- Clasp the handles on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door till it fixes into place to discard all tape and packing material from inside the printer.
- Lock the cartridge access door.
- Link the power cord to the posterior side of your printer, then connect the other end of the power cord into the socket and turn on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and then position a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge until it fixes into the correct place and then, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the installation of the ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- To acquire the best quality, positioning the ink cartridge is mandatory.
- Raise the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Place it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then click on the OK option on the printer’s control panel.
- Place the ink cartridge into your corresponding printer.
- Install the printer software.
- The printer hardware and the printing software are now installed.
- Do not try to link the printer to a computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
123.hp.com Ojpro 8746 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
Ojpro 8746 Printer Functions
Swiftly print your document using Mopria Print Service. It is a mobile printing standard that allows you to print to Mopria-certified printers from your Android mobile device.
Easily capture your documents or images from the printer or the computer camera using HP Scan and Capture. A free application for Windows 8 and 10, this is available from the Microsoft Store.
Find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 password
Print your document wirelessly. For that, you should have the wireless network password to join the printer to the wireless network. The password might be known as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key or WPA or WPA 2 passphrase. The wireless password is offered by the ISP, and you might have changed the password.
Easily print your document wirelessly, you need to have a wireless network password to link the printer to the wireless network. The password may also be named as WEP key, Wi-Fi security key, WPA or WPA2 passphrase. Wireless password is given by ISP, and you might have edited the password.
Replace ink cartridge on your printer
Substitute the ink cartridge when the ink level is low or empty to prevent poor print quality and other print related issues.
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8746