HP Officejet Pro 8726 Unbox Printer Setup
Step 1 : Free off the printer from the box
- Take away the printer from the box and all tape, stickers, and packing materials from the printer.
- Eliminate the printer from the packing box.
- Eliminate all the tapes and packing materials from the printer’s outside portion, and then remove the film from the printer control panel.
- High the scanner lid, take out the packing material from the scanner glass and then latch the scanner lid.
Step 2 : Attach the power cord and set your choices
- Attach the printer into an electrical socket, switch on the printer, and then design the choices.
- Join the power cord to the rear of the printer, then attach the other end of the power cord into the electrical outlet.
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer.
- To fix the choices on the printer control panel, choose the preferred language and country/ region, and then go with the Yes option to confirm the choices made.
- If showed, set the date and time, and then tap on the Yes option.
Step 3 : Locate paper into the input tray
- The input tray should be towed out and the packing materials should be eliminated.
- The plain white paper should be installed into the input tray with the short edge onward and the print side facing down.
- The stack should be shoved into the tray until it locks into the place properly.
- The paper width guides should be slithered till they rest against the edges of the paper.
- The paper tray should be dragged out into the printer.
Step 4 : Mount the ink cartridges
- The ink cartridge door should be unlocked.
- The tape that is covered around the ink cartridges should be removed.
- The ink cartridges should be held by its edges with the color circle near you, and then the ink cartridge should be progressed till it snaps into the place.
- The ink cartridge access door should be locked.
- The printer lines up the printhead, and then the alignment page gets printed.
Step 5 : Downloading the printer software from our website
The HP Officejet Pro 8726 printer hardware is now installed, and continue to download the print software. Avoid connecting the printer to the computer until prompted to do so in the printer software.
Officejet Pro 8726 USB Printer Setup
(If the USB cable is aided to connect the printer to the computer before connecting the driver, trail these steps to uninstall the printer from the installed devices to obtain a fruitful result. If not go to the next step to download the driver. Eliminate the USB cable from the computer. Avoid attaching the cable until you are instructed.)
Wireless Printer Setup Windows & Mac
To organize the HP printer on a wireless network, link the printer to the network, then download the printer driver and software. When guided, at the time of installation, tap on the Wireless option as the connection type.
Step 1 : Organize the prerequisites for installation
Preceding to installing the printer on the wireless network, organize the network name and password, and password, and power on the router, printer, and computer.
Step 2 : Begin the printer connection to the wireless network
Get directed to the control panel home screen, drag down to the Dashboard and then click on the Wireless icon. Go with the Setup icon. Go to the Wireless Settings option succeeded by Wireless Setup Wizard.
Color or Black Ink is Not Printing
Your printer might face the lost black or color black ink or the printed page is blank or has very slight ink on the printer outs even the printer is occupied. On the whole, the poor ink level should not have an impact on the print quality. The printer might reset and show a message when the ink level is too low. Even though the printer might obtain a partial amount of printing in back mode at low ink levels. In backup mode, not all the blacks are obscure. In such condition, the low ink cartridge should be replaced.
Step 1 : Trail to print using genuine cartridges
- Get directed to our website.
- If demanded, select the country/ region.
- Trail the on- screen instructions to purchase new supplies or check the cartridge compatibility with the printer.
- HP ink cartridges can even be purchased from the retailers.
Step 2 : Monitor the assessed ink levels, substitute any low or empty cartridges
If your printer attempts any issues regarding the black ink printing, then the black ink might not be sufficient, and the printer might undergo backup method. Monitor the estimated ink levels to check if any ink cartridges are low or empty. Get directed to the control panel of the printer, move down from the top of the screen to display the Dashboard, and then tap on the Ink Level Indicator icon. The control panel screens projected ink levels.
Step 3 : Change any low or empty cartridges
It is compulsory to replace the low or empty ink cartridges, and let the printer print again. Avoid this step if all the ink cartridges show remarkable ink levels. Make your printer to print. If the former steps resolute the problem, it is not needed to last troubleshooting.
Step 4 : Clean the printhead
The printhead might get stopped and it is needed to pristine the printhead several times to restore the print quality. Use an automatic tool from the printer’s control panel to pristine the printhead.
- Get navigated to the printer’s control panel, swipe down to expose the Dashboard, and then click on the Setup icon.
- Swipe up on the exhibit, and then go with Printer Maintenance option.
- Tap on the Clean Printhead option, and then continue with Continue option.
- A test page gets designed.
- Verify the test page.
- If the print quality is not good, click Clean Again to proceed with the next level of cleaning. Redo the steps for the third cleaning stage, if needed.
- If the print quality is within the acceptable range, click on the Done option.
- Allow the printer to print. If the steps have resolute the issue, it is not required to continue troubleshooting.
Step 5 : Replacing the printhead
If the printer issue has not been cleared, alter the printhead. If you are an HP Instant Ink subscriber, there are the chances for you to receive a newest of HP Instant Ink cartridges. It is necessary to install the ink cartridge initially, or when an ink cartridge fault occurs. The below guarantee ink cartridges might also lead to poor printing quality. To analyze the guarantee on the ink or toner supplies, visit our website and then evaluate the limited warranty data for your supplies. You can get new printhead assembly from online if it is not under guarantee. Let the printer print the documents. If these steps have not put the issues to an end, stop the further troubleshooting steps.
Step 6 : Examine the printer
The printer should be examined if the previous troubleshooting steps have not resolved the issue. Substitute the HP product if completed all the steps. The product can be checked for a guarantee by directing to our website and following the prompts.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8726