123 HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup
USB Printer Setup (Windows) & (Mac)
Step 1 : Formulate for the printer setup
- Ratify the following requirements and the items before you start the process.
- The printer must be kept on.
- Get a USB cable not less than 3 m (9 ft 10 in) in length.
- There is an available USB port on the computer: If you connect the USB hub or docking station, the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer might not acquire sufficient power for proper function.
- If the USB cable is aided to connect the printer to the computer before connecting the driver, follow the steps to uninstall the printer from the installed devices to obtain a fruitful result. If not skip to the next step to download the driver.
- Take out the USB cable from the computer. Avoid linking the cable until you are instructed.
- Browse Windows for ‘devices’ and then go with the Devices and Printers control panel settings in the results.
- Do right- click on the printer icon and then tap on the Remove device. If many icons happen for the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Printer, remove them all.
- Close down the Devices and Printers windows, and then move to the next step.
Step 2 : Install the driver and establish the network connection
It is necessary to download and install the best available print driver to finish the USB connection.
- Reach our website, index the printer model and then go along with the instructions to download your driver. Liable to your printer model, you are directed to the driver installation app HP Easy Start may download.
- If a driver or HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on- screen instructions to open the download file to start the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup process. When instructed to choose the connection type, select the USB option. It is not required to complete the enduring steps provided in this section if the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup is effective.
- If the download is failed on the printer or the printer is not exhibited in the list, follow the steps to download a driver from our website.
- Reach us to index the printer model, index the printer model if instructed, and then monitor the operating system selected is correct.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software section, tap on the Download option lies next to the full feature driver, and then follow the directives to utilize HP
- Download and Install Assistant or tap on the Download only option to store and run the driver file from the computer.
- When instructed by the installer to choose the 123.hp.com/ojp8725 printer connection type, select USB to proceed and finish the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup.
Make a try to print, scan, or fax, liable to the functionality you need.
Step 2 : Place the driver and install the connection
Place the best driver to install a USB linked printer. Based on the printer type and the operating system version, a full feature driver download or the HP Easy Start gets installed.
- Come to our website, include the printer model, if instructed, and monitor the operating system version is precise.
- Below Driver-Product Installation Software you are supposed to select the Download option that is placed next to HP Easy Start or the full feature driver, liable to the option that screens, and then open the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder or browser bar to initiate the installation process.
- When directed by the installer to choose the HP Officejet Pro 8725 printer connection option, you are supposed to click USB.
- Go to the Install screen, make certain that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is preferred if the printer possess a scanner to enable full scan functionality.
- When directed by the installer, tap on the Add Printer option to make a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add Window get exhibited.
- Pick out the printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, and then click on Add.
- Move back to the HP installer to complete the installation procedure.
- Make a trial to print, scan, or fax, based on the printer functionality.
Wireless Printer Setup Windows & Mac
To configure the 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer on a wireless network, connect the printer to the network, then download the printer driver and software. When guided, at the time of installation, select the Wireless option as the connection type.
Step 1 : Arrange the prerequisites for installation
Prior to installing the printer on the wireless network, organize the network name and password, and password, and power on the router, printer, and computer.
- Gather the following items.
- Network name, password, a computer connected to the wireless network and internet access is all you needed.
- Make certain that eh router and computer are powered on, and the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer. Keep the printer on and locate it near to the computer and within the permissible range of the router at the time of HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup process.
- Remove the USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Establish the printer to the wireless network
- Go to the control panel home screen, scroll down to the Dashboard and then tap on the Wireless icon.
- Click on the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup icon.
- Go to the Wireless Settings option and then proceed with Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your printer in the existing list and then tap on the Ok option.
- If the exhibited list has not shown the network name, tap on Enter New Network Name, and then go along with the on- screen prompts to key in your network name.
- If urged, index the WEP or WPA key and then go with Done option.
- A summary screen gets screened. Tap Ok to get back to the home screen.
Step 3 : Download and update the driver (WINDOWS) to the recent version
- Key in your printer model number, and then follow with the Begin option.
- Tap on Download-> Open, Save, or Run in any windows which exist to download the 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer to your computer.
- Launch the installed driver by double- tapping the driver folder in the browser file or on the computer.
- Get through the on- screen instructions to finish the connection HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup and driver download.
- Revert to our website and complete the printer action and activation.
Step 3 : Mounting and installing the driver (MAC)
Here are the instructions to provide better idea on how to mount and install the recent version of the printer full featured software from our website. If an Auto Wireless Connect screen is prompted while downloading, use it to complete the wireless setup. Or else go along with the instructions in the installation software to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup function properly.
- Power on the printer.
- If the printer is linked to the computer by means of a USB cable, it should be detaches from the computer.
- If urged, select a method to distinguish the printer model from the screened list, and then go along with the instructions to track to the downloads page.
- Tap on Download option that exhibits next to HP Easy Start or next to the full feature driver, based on the option that screens out.
- Open the Downloads folder on the Mac dock, and then go with the HP Easy Start file or full feature driver .dmg to initiate the installation procedure.
- When urged by installer, select Add Printer to establish a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add window screens.
- Pick out the printer name, follow with Use or Print Using menu, click on your printer name in the pop- up menu, and then tap on Add.
- Reach the HP installer to complete the installation.
Wired Network Printer Setup (Windows) & (Mac)
Step 1 : Formulate for the driver installation and network connection
Prior to downloading the driver, make certain that you have own an operative network router and an Ethernet cable.
- Make certain that you have own a network router, switch, or hub with obtainable Ethernet ports.
- Make certain that your computer is connected to the router, switch or hub if it is not already connected.
- Make use of Ethernet cable and but not a standard telephone cable.
Step 2 : Establish a link between the printer and the network
Link the Ethernet cable to the printer and to the router, switch, or hub so that the printer is discovered during the installation.
- Keep the printer on.
- Take away any plug or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the rear of the printer.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer port, and then link the other end of the cable to an available port on the network router, switch, or hub.
Step 3 : Download the software for Windows
Here are the steps to download the HP print driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Visit our website, key in the printer model, and then go along with the instructions to install the driver. Based on the printer model, the guided driver installation app HP Easy Start might get installed.
- If a driver or HP Start downloads, follow the on- screen instructions to open the download file to start the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup. When instructed to select the connection type, select the Wired Network option.
- If the download is not successful or your printer is not recorded on our website, follow the steps to download a driver from our website.
- Visit our website, index your 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 printer model if needed, and then verify the operating system version designated is correct.
- Below Driver- Product Installation software, tap on the Download next to the full feature driver and then follow the on- screen instructions to use the shown HP Download and Install Assistant, or choose Download only to store and then run the driver file from your computer.
- When urged by the installer choose a printer connection option, and then tap on the Wired Network to go with and complete the HP Officejet Pro 8725 Setup.
- Make an attempt to print, scan or fax, based on the printer functionality.
Step 3 : Connecting the software (Mac)
- When instructed by the installer, tap on Add Printer to form a print queue on the Mac.
- The Add windows screens.
- Pick out the printer, choose the Use or Print using menu, tap on your printer name in the pop- up menu, and then tap on the Add option.
- Revert to the HP installer to complete the installation.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.