HP Ojpro 8724 Unbox Printer Setup
- (The printer should be taken out from the box and the packing materials are to be unsealed from it.)
- (The handles are to be grasped on any one side of the printer, the ink cartridge door is to be accessed and all the packing materials are to be discarded from inside your printer.)
- (The cartridge access door is to be lowered.)
- (The power cord is to be connected to the hind side of your printer, the other end of the power cord is to be linked to the socket and the printer is to be powered up.)
- (The alignment page should be placed with the print side downward on the scanner glass. It should be positioned according to the conferred guides around the glass.)
- (After lowering the scanner lid, click OK on the control panel of the printer.)
- (Place the ink cartridge in line with the printer.)
- (The printer software should be installed.)
- (Make certain that there is no need to enable a connection between the printer and the system until you are prompted to do so in the printing software.)
Ojpro 8724 USB Setup
Take a look at the instructions in this document and acquire knowledge on how to connect the printer using a USB connection. Ratify that the computer you are using is successfully installed with the complete featured HP printer driver, in order to experience all the supported features from a USB cable connected to the driver.
Track the same instructions which are provided for the Windows computer.The installation screen is displayed. You are supposed to choose the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan when the printer possesses the scanner functionality. By choosing this option, the full scan functionality can be enabled.
It is essential to own an Ethernet cable so that the Internet connection can be established over a wired network for printer installation. In addition to this, you should download and complete the installation of the full featured printer from our website.
It is obligate to choose the connection type. Once the connection type has been chosen, track the guidelines and know how to establish the wired connection between the printer and the computer.
Slow Printing for Windows
Track the steps in this segment, if the printer you are using is providing slower speed than normal.
Step 1: Boot up the HP Officejet Pro printer
- Keep your printer on.
- Keep calm until the printer is idle and then continue to the further steps.
- The power cord should be disconnected from the printer when the power is up.
- The power cord is to be detached from the wall outlet.
- Pause for at least 60 seconds.
- Go to Windows and browse for Device and Printers in the shown result.
- Double- press the printer icon.
- Double- press the Set Preference option.
- Identify the paper type info.
- You are supposed to choose Plain paper under the Paper type area option.
To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.