Guidelines for 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 Printer Setup from our technical experts.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8719 Printer?
Are you configuring your printer hardware for the first time? Take a glance through the user manual to follow the steps below for Unbox the printer.
- While unpacking the printer, check the list of contents consigned in the box as it may vary based on the country/region.
- Discard all the packing materials from the posterior of the printer and try to eliminate the film gradually from the printer’s control panel.
- If there are any packing material interior of the printer, raise the scanner lid and then discard the packing material.
- After closing the scanner lid, you are done with this step.
- Ensure that you have the power cable that is connected to the 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 printer.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer’s rear and into the wall outlet and then switch on the printer.
- Set your preferred language, country/region and current date and time on the printer’s control panel.
- After setting your preferences, press Yes to ratify your choice.
- Eliminate the input tray from its position and then discard the packing materials, if any.
- Place the plain paper into the input tray with short edge forward and print side down.
- You should glide the paper width guides inwards until they rest against the edges of the paper.
- After completing the above steps, push the input tray into the printer.
- Use the ink cartridges that came along with the printer box.
- Initially access the ink cartridge access door.
- Halt for a minute until the carriage is silent. Now, take out the ink cartridge from the package.
- Install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 ink cartridges to their respective slot and ensure that it clicks into place.
- Redo the above procedure for other ink cartridges also
- After completing the above steps, shut the ink cartridge access door.
Download and install the printer software from our website. Try to print the alignment page from the computer until prompted by the printing software.
Free HP Officejet Pro 8719 Driver & Manual Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to 123.hp.com/setup 8719 the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions.
123.hp.com/ojpro8719 Printer Functions
HP OJ Pro 8719 How to Print?
Use standard paper and adjust the HP Officejet Pro 8719 print job settings for best photo quality.
Instant HP OJ Pro 8719 USB Setup
For USB Setup, Establish your 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 printer for a USB connection to a computer.
HP OJ Pro 8719 Duplexing Printing
Print on both sides of the paper Set the duplexing settings in the printer driver to print on both sides of the pages.
Find HP Officejet Pro 8719 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password
For printing a document or photo wirelessly, you require network password to connect the printer over wireless network.
How to Find HP Officejet Pro 8719 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password in Windows?
- View the network connections from the search results in Windows.
- Check the status by right clicking on the network name on the network connection window.
- Choose the wireless properties on the Wireless Network connection status.
- View the wireless network password by clicking the Show characters.
- In case Show character are not available, proceed to the next step.
- You can view the 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 wireless network password that is labeled on the back or bottom of the router.
- Altered password is not available on the label. Move to the next step.
- Refer the documentation from the ISP for the network name and password.
Find the password from a computer connected to the wireless network To see the network security password on a Windows computer, access the network properties window.
How to Find HP Officejet Pro 8719 Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password in Mac?
Find the password from a computer connected to the wireless network. You can see the network password on a Mac by opening the Keychain Access application.
- In the Finder menu bar, press Go and then navigate to Utilities.
- Search for the Keychain Access application and open it.
- In the Key chains list, direct to Local Items.
- In the Category list, select Passwords.
- After double clicking on the wireless network name, now press the Show Password check box.
- Key in the administrator password and then press OK
- If the Show Password check box is not unavailable, continue to the next step.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8719 Slow Printing Issue?
While printing a document, your printer prints a document slowly. You can follow the instructions to solve the error.
- Make sure that you switched on your 123.hp.com/setup 8719 printer.
- Detach the power cable from the printer and from the electrical outlet.
- Hold for a minute.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printer and to the electrical outlet.
- Pause until the warm-up period finishes, and the 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 printer is inactive before proceeding to the next step.
- Look for the printer below Windows, and then Choose Devices and Printer in the list of results.
- Scroll to the Quality settings area, ratify that the Draft or Normal option is chosen.
- Press Ok or Apply option to ratify the alterations made.
- If a USB cable is used to connect the printer to the computer, it should be detached from the printer’s rear side.
- From the existing list of installed programs, select the printer and then select Uninstall or yes.
- Reinstall your computer with the upgraded driver version.
- Get your computer downloaded with the firmware updates. Choose the Use HP Download and Install Assistant option and then click install now. Click Ok.
- Browse for the Devices and Printers option under Windows, and then open Devices and Printers from the available results.
- The USB cable should be detached from the computer, and then the printer should be restarted again.
- Ratify the 123.hp.com/ojpro8719 network connection status. Restart the router by disconnecting it, halt for a while and link the cable again.