HP Officejet Pro 8713 Unbox Printer Setup
Once you purchase a new printer, take off the printer and all the packing materials from the box. Plug the power cable, set the control preferences and insert the paper into its corresponding input tray. Install the ink cartridge, download and install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer software.
- Take off the printer from the box, and then take away all tape and packing materials from inside the printer.
- Mount the duplexer in a correct position into the printer.
- After installing the duplexer, link your power cord and set your preferences.
- Position the paper into the Tray 1. Ensure that the print side is facing downward and the short edge is forward.
- Do not fill the paper above the yellow dotted lines on the sides of the paper tray.
- Place the paper into Tray 2.
- Place the ink cartridges into its respective slot.
- Download the update the printer driver and software from our website.
- Get directed to our website, enter your printer model number and look for the updated 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer driver and software.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, then install the printer driver and software. Make use of the instructions displayed on the screen for easy installation.
- In some worst case, in case the HP Easy Start app gets enabled but it fails to download the driver, then confirm that the computer has an active Internet connection and attempt to download again.
- During installation you need to select your preferred connection type, you can select USB, Wired or Wireless connection.
- Access downloads folder and then commence HP Easy Start file or the full feature printer driver .exe folder to start the installation.
- Initiate the connection to the printer and install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer driver.
- Select your printer from the list, select Use or Print Using menu, select your printer name in the drop-down menu, and then tap on Add option.
- Complete the installation process.
Once you are thru with the installation process, use the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer to print your essential documents or images.
Officejet Pro 8713 Printer Functions
Print the desired photographs from a Windows system using the correct paper type and 123 hp ojpro 8713 print job settings.
You can commence scanning any files using the HP Scan Software. Ensure to download the printer software on your computer before scanning a file.
You can make a number of copies of the printed documents and photos with HP Office jet Pro 8713 printer.
123.hp.com/ojpro8713 Wireless Setup
Print the documents or images with ease. You can print from handheld devices from anywhere at any time within split seconds. Set up the printer on a wireless network, connect the printer to the network and then install the printer driver and software from our website. Choose the wireless connection when it is instructed during the installation.
Get an instant print even when you are away from your Mac device and save your precious time using this simple procedure which is listed below. Link the printer over the wireless network and then download and configure the necessary 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer driver and software from our website. Select Wireless connection type during the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer is offline
At some point, when you want to print your document or image, you might receive a printer offline notification which affects your 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer print job. Use the procedure which is listed below to overcome your printer offline issues.
Fix the problem automatically
HP Print and Scan Doctor easily identifies and resolves the printing issue.
- Double-tap the HP print and Scan Doctor to open the tool on your system.
- Click Start on the Welcome screen.
- Select your printer, and then click Next.
- Finding and Fixing Problems window gets screened.
- Click the Fix Printing option.
- You can view the list of the actionable result on the HP print and Scan Doctor result screen.
- In case you find a White checkmarks, the printer passed the test. Choose Test Print or select Skip.
- In case you notice a White wrench, Print and Scan Doctor detects an issue and resolves it. Click Test Print or choose Skip.
- In case you find a Yellow exclamation points, the test is failed and it requires user action, but the step was skipped. Choose Test Print or click Skip.
- In case you find a red X, use the guides to rectify the problem.
Tips to manually resolve the problem
- Fix the default printer and unpause the printing.
- Reboot the 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer and then verify the connection status.
- Ratify that the correct port is selected.
- Try to link the printer to the network manually.
- Add an additional printer to Widows.
- Employ HP Printer Assistant reinstall your printer.
If you still find the problem in your printer. Ring us on our toll-free number, our technical support will guide to resolve the difficulties and make your 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer ready to print your desired documents.