HP Printers – Printing Documents (Windows)
Print documents from a Windows computer and change any related 123 hp ojpro 8713 print job settings.
123 hp ojpro 8713 Printing a document
For optimized results, open the print window to alter the print job settings.
- Prior to print a document, make changes to the document to alter text font and size, click the layout options, and to vary any other appearance settings.
- In the app you have created the document in, select the File menu and choose the Print option to open the basic print settings.
- The layout, quality, and advanced print settings can be accessed by selecting the 123 hp ojpro 8713 Printer Properties Properties or Preferences options.
- The Document Properties or Printing Preferences window can be viewed in a new window.
- Modify the layout and paper settings for your print. The Menu names and the settings may vary according to the printer.
- Alter the quality and color settings for optimized 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printing results. The name of the menu and the settings available might vary by printer.
- Select OK, then click Print.
Print the desired photographs from a Windows system using the correct paper type and print job settings.
Step 1 : Mount photo paper into the main input tray
Insert the paper into the main paper tray. Inserting the paper is based on where the tray is and what type of 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer you have.
- Take off the plain paper from the main input tray.
- Place the short edge of the photo paper into the tray according to your printer type.
- Modify the paper width guides so they place against the edge of the paper.
Step 2 : Print the required photo
Access the print window and document properties to configure the 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer print job.
- Prior to print, edit the photo to enhance the colors, brightness, contrast and any other settings.
- Right-tap the photo you want to print, select Open with, and then choose Windows Photo Viewer or Paint.
- Click Print, or select File or the menu icon, and then choose Print.
- The Print or Print Pictures window opens with normal print job settings.
- You can easily access the printer Document Properties to access layout, quality, color and the advanced print settings.
- In case the Print Pictures window in Windows photo Viewer, select Options and then select 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 Printer properties in the print settings window.
- From the Print window in Paint, choose Preferences.
- Use the guides to identify the print job settings for images in the Document Properties window.
- Click Ok, and then choose Print.
- After printing the document, take out the photo paper from the tray. In case it is left in the tray for an extended time, the paper might start to bend.
While printing your desired documents or photos if you face any difficulties, call us on our toll-free number to resolve your issues.
Scan with HP Scan software
You can commence scanning any files using the HP Scan Software. Ensure to download the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer software on your computer before scanning a file. Using the HP Scan Software, you scan from the computer, modify the scan settings, save scans and more. Based on the type of printer you use, two versions of HP Scan are available. The functionalities and scanning support are similar for both versions.
Procedure to scan a document or image using HP Scan software
- Place the document you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the document feeder slot, or in the automatic document feeder (ADF) that is based on your requirement. In the case of photos, make use of the scanner glass to avoid damages.
- Search your printer name under Windows.
- If the system displays your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer name, choose the printer name in the list of options.
- If your 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer is not displayed, download the print driver from our website.
- Open the 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer software, choose Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan opens in a new window.
- Select any of the shortcuts that match the file type and resulting action you need.
- Alter any of the shortcut default settings on the right side of the HP Scan window, if required.
- Select Show scan preview or Show Viewer After Scan to preview and make further edits to the scanned document before saving it on your computer.
- To make alterations to the settings such as quality, color, and default scan destination folder, Select Advanced Settings or More.
- Select Scan. The 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer scans the file, and then a preview of the scan is displayed in HP Scan.
- If required, double-tap the thumbnail image of the scanned file for further settings.
- Select Save and the Save as windows opens.
- Select the folder that you want to save the scan to, edit the File name if required, confirm the file type in the Save as type menu, and then choose Save.
- Access the folder in which you have saved the scan to, and then double-tap on the file to view your scanned file.
Scan to email
Attach a scan to an email message automatically using the email shortcuts in HP Scan. The local email client software such as Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird should be installed onto your computer and connected to an email service provider to scan to email.
- Access the HP Scan Software, choose any of the email-related shortcuts such as Photo to Email, Document to Email, Email as PDF, or Email as JPEG, and then choose Scan. The scan preview opens in a new window.
- Select Send. A new email message displays on the screen with the scan attached.
You can make a number of copies of the printed documents and photos with HP Office jet Pro 8713 printer.
Step 1 : Mount the actual document or picture
Copy the document using the Automatic Document Feeder by placing the original media on the ADF tray or above the scanner glass. This copier based printer is capable of producing a dual-sided copy.
- Turn your printer on.
- You can use the two methods to copy your document or image.
- Automatic Document Feeder : Mount the document that you wish to copy on the Document Feeder tray letting the print side face upward and the top edge is inserted into the tray initially. Arrange the width guides for the media to fit in and the 123 hp ojpro 8713 control panel shows a message that the original document is loaded.
- Scanner glass : The document should be inserted on the scanner glass in the same way it is placed on the ADF. Ensure that the document is placed appropriately within the carved guides nearby the glass, and then bring down the scanner lid.
Step 2 : Photocopy the media that you require to
- Click Copy from the Home screen on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer.
- Select the Document, ID card, or Photo that you wish to copy.
- Skim through the number of copies or tap the keypad, and then provide the required number of copies.
- Choose the tray and paper size on the Tray Selection.
- If you wish to make a single-side copy, select 1-or-2-sided copying and for dual-sided it’s 2-2 sided copying.
- Click Preview and then touch the previewed image to edit. It is easier to crop, resize and align the contrast of the copy from the Edit screen.
- Select Done go back to the Copy screen.
- To customize your copy settings, choose the Settings icon and change the copy metrics mentioned below.
- Click Lighter/Darker, slip the button to set the darkness/brightness level, and then select Done.
- Tap Quality to choose the desired quality level of the output.
- Selecting the Draft mode produces a quick copy with less ink consumption. If you choose Normal, it gives the standard copy quality and Best produces a copy with clarity in terms of information in the document.
- To enlarge the copy, touch Resize and key in the value as you require, and then click Done.
- Click Enhancements to choose the settings of print or photo.
- To acquire an output with a margin shifted to the left end of the page, tap Binding Margin, and then click On.
- Choose Save Current Settings to hold back the advanced settings once the copy job is completed, and then tap Save. Revert to the Copy screen, click on the Back option.
- To commence the copy job, select Start Black, Start Color or Start Copy depending on the type of media you place on the ADF or the scanner glass.
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet Pro 8713