Easy Steps for 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 Printer Setup and Installation
You bought your 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer and would be excited to install it. For this purpose, you should follows certain steps so that the process goes in a smooth manner. There might be some guidelines included in the box that was shipped. It includes the steps for installing the software. You have to follow them carefully and in a specific sequence. But prior to setting up the 123 hp ojpro 8630 printer’s software, you have to install the hardware, the steps for which are given below:
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Unboxing
Step 1 : Unwrap the printer from the box
After taking away the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer from the box, don’t neglect to remove the packing materials from both inside and outside of the printer. Don’t forget to see the packaging for a list of things shipped in the box. You can take away the sticker available on the control panel display. The ink cartridge access door should be opened in an unhurried manner for removing all tapes and packing materials found inside the 123 HP ojpro8630 printer. Ensure that you shut the ink cartridge access door.
Step 2 : Set up the duplexer for use
- After taking the duplexer from the box, position it so the back faces you.
- Perform activities like grasping the duplexer by its sides, also ensuring that the roller is facing the printer. Position the duplexer in the back of the printer, and then push it into the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer until it falls quickly into position.
- Now bring back the printer to its normal position.
- You may also install tray 2 if the option is provided.
Step 3 : Link the power cord and personlize your preferences
- Don’t attempt linking a USB at this point. If you wish to use a USB cable to link the printer to the computer, the installer urges you to link it at the correct time during the software installation.
- Link the power cord to the back of the printer, and then attach the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Power on the HP OJ Pro 8630 printer.
- You can select your preferred language from the printer’s control panel.
- Swiping enables you to choose your country.
- You can customize the date, time, month, day, and year.
Step 4 : Fill paper into Tray 1
- Grasp the bottom of Tray 1, and then pull it out.
- After mildly touching the paper width guide tabs, adjust the paper width guides to their outermost positions.
- Mount plain white paper in the tray. Confirm that the 123 HP ojpro8630 print side is positioned in a downward manner and the short edge is forward.
- If necessary, adjust the paper width guides inward so that they are placed on the edges of the paper.
- Orient the tray toward the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer until it clicks into place.
- Access the output tray extender, and then elevate the paper catch.
- Mounting paper into tray 2 is an optional method.
Step 5: Set up the ink cartridges for use
- Pull the slot available on the left side of the printer and access the ink cartridge access door.
- Give some time for the printer to be steady.
- The handling of the sides of the ink cartridge should be the focus now. Here, the nozzles should face towards the printer. Now place the ink cartridge into its slot, and the push it forward until it falls quickly and firmly into place.
- Ensure that the ink cartridge access door is shut.
- The printer will now align the cartridges and prints an alignment page.
- After the alignment is complete, the printer prints an alignment page.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Driver Download
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of 123.hp.com. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform printer functions. Read More…
123.hp.com/ojpro8630 Printer Functions
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Printing
The way you mount envelopes is based on where the paper input tray is on your OJ Pro 8630 printer. The below-mentioned details are for both Windows and Mac.For Inkjet 123 HP Officejet Pro 8630 printers with a rear load tray: Front of envelope facing in the upward position and the flap to the the left side.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Scan Setup
Avail HP scanning software or Windows apps to commence and edit scan activities straight from your computer. HP Scan software.The full feature driver for HP printers released in 2011 or later includes HP Scan software. You can performscan jobs from the computer, customize scan quality settings, store scans as PDF files, and many more.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Fax Setup
In order to set up your printer for fax purposes, follow the steps below:Ensure that you completely configure the printer’s hardware before you arrange for your fax service.Depending on your area of residence, you can get the advantage of either a serial or parallel telephone system. The procedure for fax setup differs based on your phone system.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup
A computer plugged to your wireless network, good internet access, proximity of the computer and printer, and the printer being within coverage of the router, are the essentials prior to arranging your OJ Pro 8630 printer for wireless setup. You needn’t have any USB or Ethernet cable linked to your printer at this point. The above essentials are applied for both Windows and Mac.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup in Windows
- Initially, garner the network name and password, and power on your router, printer, and computer.
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard. For this tap the Wireless icon from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 printer’s control panel. From there you can use the Wireless menu icon. The printer will look out for available wireless networks. Locate your network and then perform the guidelines on the printer’s control panel.
- You can finish the wireless network connection installation by means of the HP software installation. You can download the full feature driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Wireless Setup in Mac
- To install your printer over a wireless (Wi-Fi) network and a Mac computer, setup the print driver and software from our site. When asked during the installation, choose Wireless as the connection type.
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard. You can go this option through the Wireless icon and the Wireless Menu icon.
- The OJ Pro 8630 printer will look out for available wireless networks. You can choose your wireless network and then trail the instructions available on the printer’s control panel.
- You can then install the printer’s driver and arrange for the network connection.
- The HP software can be installed. You can perform the on-screen instructions to initialize the printer connection and subsequently install the software. You can create a print queue using Add 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 Printer option.
- From the Add window, choose the name of your printer and use the Use or Print Using menu.
HP Officejet Pro 8630 Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge Error
Step one : Insert the original in the ADF tray
- Review the condition of the original document.
- If required, adjust the paper width guides out as much as you can.
- Position the original print-side up.
- Mount the pages in the ADF tray until the printer identifies the paper and exhibits a message on the 123.hp.com Printer Control Panle.
- Adjust the paper width guides inward but see to it that you don’t push them very tightly.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the 123.hp.com/ojpro8630 fissue totally click on )Read More…
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8630