HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting
In this HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting an Offline status implies that the computer is not able to transfer information to the printer. The worse part is that in some instances the printer might go offline in an unforeseen manner. You can follow these steps to fix this issue
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Mopria Printing Error
Step 1: Switch on HP 8600 Mopria Print Service
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Printing option.
- Look for Mopria Print Service, and then choose On if it is not already selected
- Try to print your sample document for this HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting.
Step 2: Power up Your Mobile,HP 8600 Printer and Router
- Turn off the printer.
- Examine with the router manufacturer for guide lines on how to turn off the router.
- Switch off your printer.
- Switch off the mobile phone.
- Power up the router and then wait for 30 seconds to consent it to finish its start-up process.
- Power up the mobile phone and then confirm that it connects to your wireless network.
- Power up your printer.
- Attempt to print a sample document in HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting.
Step 3 : Connect your HP 8600 Printer to the mobile device
Your printer and the mobile device must be linked to the same wireless network prior to print the document.
- Access the network settings directly from the printer’s control panel or print a network configuration report.
- Confirm that the wireless network name is the same as the name of the wireless network you use with your mobile device.
- Once your printer and mobile device are linked to the same wireless network and attempt to print your document.
If these steps resolved the problem, you do not need to continue HP Officejet Pro 8600 troubleshooting.
Step 4 : Firmware updation for the printer and the router
Outdated printer or router firmware can cause mobile printing problems. Upgrade the firmware.
- Confirm that your printer has the latest firmware version installed.
- Ensure your router can forward mDNS packets and has the latest firmware.
- Try to print your sample document.
HP 8600 Paper Mismatch Error
At the time of printing in envelopes or different paper sizes, one of the following error messages screens on the 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer display or on the system display. The preceding error message screens to inspect that the ink is unutilized while paper settings in the 123 hp ojpro 8600 123.hp.com Printer Driver do not suit to the paper which is installed in the printer.
Step 1 : Modify HP 8600 Paper Settings
Scrutinize the paper size setting to ratify that it corresponds to the paper you need to print.
- Choose File and then pick Print from the program that you need to print.
- Make certain that the printer is in the Name or Printers pull-down list and then choose Properties, HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Pick the Paper or Quality option.
- Select Advanced, if needed and then tap on Paper Size.
- Select the paper size that suits to the size and type of paper that is filled in the 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer input tray and then choose Ok. If there is no corresponding paper size that suits with your paper size then opt for the size from the list which is close to the paper size that is placed in the tray.
- Tap Ok and then attempt to print a sample document.
- If you face the same issue proceed doing with the next step.
Step 2 : Scrutinize HP 8600 Paper Source Setting
Take out and refill the paper in the input feeder tray, and then examine the paper source settings.
- Eliminate all the paper from all the printer input trays.
- Refill the papers and then adjust the paper width guides so they smoothly rest against the edge of the paper stack.
- Access the document that you need to print from, pick the File option, and then tap Print.
- Ratify that the printer is in the Name or Printers pull-down list and then choose Properties, 123 hp ojpro 8600 Printer Properties or Preferences.
- Tap on the Paper or Quality option and then choose Paper Source to pick the correct tray.
- Tap on Ok and then attempt to print the sample document.
Step 3 : Reboot the HP 8600 Printer
- Power up your printer.
- Stay calm till the printer is inactive and hushed prior to you commence.
- Keeping your printer powered up, detach the power cable from the printer.
- Discard the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Stay for at least a minute.
- Attach the power cable to the electrical socket.
- Relink the power cable to the printer.
- Power up the printer, if it does not power on by itself.
- Stay until the warm-up period completes and the 123 hp ojpro 8600 printer is in inactive state and noiseless prior to you proceed in this HP Officejet Pro 8600 Troubleshooting
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/ojpro8600