HP Officejet 6812 Unbox Printer Setup
Step 1 : Unwrap the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer
- The quintessential step is to take away all tape and packing materials that is present in the outermost part of the printer.
- Keep your fingers in the given slot which is available on the left side of the printer. Now diligently raise to give access to the cartridge access door.
- Detach the available tape and packing items from the inner part of the printer. This comprises carriage, scanner bed and paper tray.
- Shut the cartridge access door.
- Ensure that you keep track of the contents of the box
Step 2 : Mounting paper into the given paper tray
- Installing cartridges is one important step in first time 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer setup. But there is another important step before that which you should keep in mind. You should mount the tray with plain white paper. Later slide out the paper tray extender.
- Raise the output tray.
- A handle will be present in the input tray. Get hold of it and slide out the tray.
- Reach the paper width guides and slide them as much as you can.
- Diligently insert plain white paper inside the paper tray.
- Care should be taken to slide in the paper width guides until they are conveniently places against the border of the stack of paper.
- Push the tray inside the printer but see to it that you don’t do this harshly. The essence is that the tray should get locked in the appropriate place.
- Bring the output tray to a lowered position, then diligently bring out the tray extender, and then raise the paper catch.
Step 3 : Linking to the power cord and giving your preferences
- Without a power source your printer setup is incomplete. Now the task is to link the power cord to the back of the 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer while inserting the other end of the cord into an electrical premise.
- Notice the Power button. Press it and the 123 HP oj6812 printer will be switched on.
- Now you have to make use of the printer control panel. Tap your preferred language. The Continue option is shown and you have to assert your choice.
- Tap the display so that your respective country/region is chosen. Now tap Continue 123 HP Officejet 6812 Setup.
- Scroll the display and set month, year, date and even time.
Step 4 : How to install the cartridges
- Observe the slot which is placed in the left side of the printer. Keep your fingers on it and then raise to make way to the cartridge access door. Give time for the carriage to calm down.
- Now take a cartridge and then slide the orange colored pull-tab in its rear position.
- Grasp the cartridge through its sides. Now the job is to take away the protective orange cap from the cartridge.
- Matching the label color is one task that should not be missed. For this you have to turn the cartridge giving chance for the cartridge contacts to see down. Now you can do this job by matching it with the color dot on the carriage.
- Pull the cartridge into its destined slot. Now don’t be in a hurry to press the cartridge in the downward position. Observe the cartridges getting into its place.
- Now diligently do these steps again for all the fresh cartridges.
- Give sufficient time for the printer to align the cartridges.
123.hp.com/oj6812 Driver & Manual
As soon as you install all the hardware and accessories that comes with the printer, you have to look for a perfect printer driver and software to install on your Windows/ Mac computers, and make the most of your printer. We provide detailed instructions on how to install the printer driver for both Mac and Windows computer. Driver is necessary to initiate and perform 123 HP oj6812 printer functions.
(Officejet 6812 Printer Functions)
USB or wired connection
Choose the Wireless icon that is available on the printer control panel. Now tap the Wireless Menu icon. Press Wireless Settings, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
Steps for setting up the fax on a respective voice/fax line provided with an answering machine.Ensure that you detach any telephone devices from the phone jack where you are linking the HP printer.
- Collect the following things.
- The unique name of the network.
- The required security passphrase.
- A computer that is linked to the wireless network
- Efficient Internet provision
- Your wireless-complaint printer.
- A dedicated USB cable
- Get the below-mentioned items ready.
- A dedicated network name and password.
- A system that is linked to your wireless network.
- Good Internet provision.
- Ensure that the computer is having links to the same wireless network to which you are planning to connect the 123 HP oj6812 printer.
- Detach any USB or Ethernet cable from the given printer.
Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue
Remove job files and reboot
- Switch off your printer.
- It is suggested to save your work.
- Open Windows Services making use of one of the methods below:
- Look out in Windows for Services and then tap Services in the outcome.
- Click Window key + R from your Windows, enter services.msc in the initiating windows and then tap OK.
Reinstall the available print driver if the problem still persists.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer.
- Tap Devices and Printers from the results.
- Your 123.hp.com/oj6812 printer’s icon will be shown. Right-click it. Tap Remove Device.
- Reboot the computer.
- Visit our site-Software & Drivers to locate and download printer software that is in sync with your printer’s model.
(To know more about maintaining the ink cartridges of your printer and rectify the issue totally click on) Read More…
123-hp.net is an independent service provider and the mention of brands, names, images and trademarks are purely for reference. We do not claim ownership of them unless stated. We aim to provide solution to resolve HP printer related issues.123 HP Officejet 6812