INSTALL HP PRINTER ON WINDOWS 10
HP printers are undoubtedly the finest printers in the market known for their renowned performance. When connecting to a Windows 10 computer, the HP printer can do wonders.
Before you install your HP printer on the computer, you need to have the driver downloaded. We will discuss the steps to download in detail in the coming topics. Once the download is complete, you can proceed with the installation. First, check whether you have performed the hardware setup properly, then you can Install HP Printer on Windows 10.
Install your HP Printer on Windows 10 using the installation CD
- Insert the HP installation CD into the CD/DVD drive on your Windows computer.
- The computer runs the CD and will open the setup window.
- Run the downloaded driver file and follow the on-screen commands.
- When the connection screen opens, you will see options to connect the HP printer.
(NOTE: The connection types may vary for different HP printers)
Select the connection type and follow the on-screen commands; complete the installation.
Install HP printer on Windows 10 without installation CD
To install the HP printer on Windows 10 without a CD is quite simple. There is a high chance that most computers don’t come with a CD/DVD drive. To make your job easier, we have described the steps to download the driver from HP’s official website.
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar and type the URL for the HP printer support page.
- In the Enter your product name field, enter the HP printer model.
- Click Submit.
- The HP support page will open.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the left pane.
- If you want to choose Windows, click the Choose a different OS option.
- Select Windows from the Operating System drop-down list and the version; click the Change button.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software section.
- Choose the required driver and download it on your computer.
- Once the download gets concluded, locate the file in the Downloads folder and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
With the simple installation steps, you can easily Install HP Printer on Windows 10 computer. If you are having queries related to this article, click the CALL button present on this page for technical assistance.