HOW TO INSTALL HP PHOTOSMART D110 SERIES PRINTER?
HP Photosmart D110 is an all-in-one inkjet printer that is designed for home/office printing needs. The ePrint feature of this printer allows you to print a document that is sent as an e-mail attachment. Its wireless connectivity and print quality are excellent. However, it lacks Ethernet connectivity and some cool features like duplex printing, fax functions, etc.
The below section will guide you to unbox and Install HP Photosmart D110 Series Printer for the first time.
- Begin the HP Photosmart D110 printer setup process by unpacking it.
- Remove all the packing tapes, materials, and foreign objects from inside and outside the printer.
- After unpacking your printer completely, connect it to the power outlet. So, plug or connect one end of the electrical cable into the printer and the other end into the power outlet.
- Locate and press the Power button on your printer’s control panel.
- Once your printer becomes stable, configure the basic settings, such as language, region, etc., by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After configuring the settings, install the ink cartridges on your printer.
- To do so, open the ink cartridge access door of your printer.
- Unpack the cartridges.
- Make sure that the carriage is moved to the center.
- Now, install the unpacked cartridges into their slots.
- Check to ensure that the tri-color cartridge is installed in the left slot and the black cartridge in the right slot.
- Close the door.
- Open the output tray extender followed by the input tray.
- Fan and load a stack of plain or A4 paper into the input tray of your printer.
- Adjust the width guides properly.
- Now, you can align your printer’s ink cartridges.
- To do so, print the alignment page by following the instructions displayed on your printer screen.
- Once the page is printed, scan it to complete the alignment process.
- Finally, install the HP Smart app or the printer software to finish the setup of the HP Photosmart D110 series printer on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Now we have learned how to Install HP Photosmart D110 Series Printer
To know more about how to fix the “HP printer not on network” issue, contact us.