[Solved] Install HP F4580 Printer Without Cd
Don’t have the supplied CD-ROM to install the printer driver on your computer? There is another way to download and install the driver on your system. You can go to the printer’s official website and download the correct driver. Scroll down to find the complete instructions to download the HP F4580 printer driver and install it without a CD.
HP Deskjet F4580 Printer Driver Download
- Visit the HP site.
- Click Support –> Software & drivers –> Printers.
- Enter the printer model (HP F4580).
- Click Submit.
- Click on the Choose a different OS option.
- Select your OS and version, and then click Change.
- Under the All drivers section, choose the driver you wish to download.
- Click the Download option.
HP F4580 Printer Driver Installation – Windows
- After downloading the HP driver setup file, double-click on it to begin the installation.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- If you are asked for permissions to allow all HP processes, select Next.
- When the Review Installation Option screen appears, tick the checkbox at the bottom-left corner and select Next.
- The installation starts and will take a few minutes to finish.
- Next, choose how you wish to connect your printer to the computer.
- Here, select Direct connection using a USB cable.
- Now, turn on your printer and connect the USB cable.
- Click Next.
- When you see that the software installation for your printer is completed, click Finish.
- Print a test page to ensure the installation is successful.
Note:If you want to connect via a wireless network, click Wireless network connection.
That’s how you install an HP F4580 printer without a CD. If you find any trouble while downloading or installing the driver, let us know. If you need any help with the installation, call us for help.