Avail excellent quality photos from anywhere at anytime using the HP Sprocket X7N08A printer. Use this pocket-friendly printer. It is one of the best compact HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black or mobile printer device introduced. Pair the printer and the mobile device with the help of the Bluetooth connection and start the printing process.
- Pocket-friendly printer
- Borderless printing option
- Bluetooth connection option
- Compatible with different platforms
- Color Printing technology
HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black Unboxing Setup
After purchasing a p[printer, the primary step is to unbox the printer. Without unboxing, you cannot start the printing process. Follow the steps below to start the process.
- Take out the 123.hp.com printer from the box. Discard all packing materials surrounding the printer. Check for the contents in the box.
- On your mobile device, install the Sprocket app and the pair the printer and mobile device with the help of a Bluetooth connection.
- Move to the Play store to download the HP Sprocket app. Based on the on-screen instructions, install the app. Afterwards, switch on the printer.
- On the Bluetooth Settings menu, you can view the printer’s name in the list of available devices. Select it.
- Insert 10 Sheets of photo paper into the input tray with the bar-code facing down. Based on the tracks, align the top cover and place it firmly.
123.hp.com/setup – Pairing mobile device
Pair the mobile device to the printer using the Bluetooth option. Once connected, you can print photos in a fraction of seconds. Follow the steps below to start the connection process.
- Turn on the HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds. View the LED flash light when the system is powered on.
- It remains solid when the printer is fully powered on. Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile device and open the Sprocket app.
- On the main menu of the app, touch sprocket to pair the printer with the mobile device.
- You can see a pop-up message on your Android settings.This is directed to pair the printer to the Android phone.
- On the list of available devices, select the name of your printer from the list. Start the printing process after pairing.
- After purchasing the printer, unpack the printer and discard all packing materials. Connect the cable to the printer and wall socket. Switch on the printer.
- Switch on the iPhone printer by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds . Examine whether the printer is fully charged.
- Stable white light is visible once the printer is fully powered on. Turn on the Bluetooth for your mobile device or tablet.
- On the Settings icon, select Bluetooth. Enable it and choose the name of the printer from the list of available devices.
- Select the printer’s name from the list to pair the printer with the iOS devices. The 123 HP Sprocket Photo Printer is ready to start the printing process.
Bluetooth Setup – HP Sprocket Black Photo Printer
- You can print a photo from the 123 HP Sprocket X7N08A printer which is an easy process than before. The primary step of printing a photo is to make a connection between the printer and the system.
- You are not required to use any cables or wires to connect the printer to an Android device or iOS device. Connect the printer to the device using a Bluetooth.
- At the same time, do not install any separate driver on the mobile device. Switch on the Bluetooth option on the smartphones and pair it with the printer.
- Switch on the printer to enable the Bluetooth option on your HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black. There is no separate icon to turn on the Bluetooth. When the device is in on state then the Bluetooth enables automatically.
- After turning it on, look for the printer’s name on the list of available devices. Select the option and pair the printer and the device.
123.hp.com/setup – Installing Mobile App
To use all the features of the 123 HP Sprocket X7N08A(black) printer and to print photos, it is necessary to install the required app in your mobile device.Using this sprocket printer, you can print your photos from almost any location at any time. You can download the software and is compatible with different platforms. There is a different version of software available for Android and Apple OS devices. It can be downloaded freely without any charge for it. Download the application on your mobile phone by navigating to the Play store or App store. Based on the on-screen instructions, try to install it. After a while, the software installation gets completed. Unpacking the printer is done to do the setup process. Insert compatible photo paper and turn on the printer. Pair the printer and mobile device using the Bluetooth connection. After connecting, view the print preview on the Sprocket app . Edit the print settings from the app prior to starting the printing process.
123 Black HP Sprocket Photo Printer – Troubleshooting
Printer will not print
- Turn off the printer .Make the necessary changes on the HP Sprocket mobile application. Switch off the printer in case it is turned off.
- Ensure that the printer is fully charged prior to accessing it. In case the printer’s battery is down, it turns off automatically. Charge the printer for 6 to 8 hours.
- Make sure that you have inserted photo paper into the printer. In case the paper is not authentic, you are not able to achieve print quality.
- Make sure that the connection between the printer and the mobile device is in working condition. Enable the Bluetooth option on your mobile device and select the printer driver.
- Upgrade the HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black firmware and software that is installed in the Android or iOS device. Reconfigure the mobile device and establish the connection.
Improve Print quality
- The primary thing to improve the print quality is to use authentic photo papers. In case the paper is not authentic, it is unable to achieve the print quality.
- Turn on the printer and examine the battery status.On the HP Sprocket mobile app, select the Menu icon. On the Sprocket option, choose the printer’s name.
- On the Status and Battery options, the battery charge is less than 50%. It is necessary to charge the device. Wipe the output rollers using a lint-free cloth.
- After cleaning, insert the papers back into the device and then try to print. Make sure that the printer and the system are connected to the same wireless network.
- Look for any possibility of updating the firmware. If any, follow the on-screen instructions to update or install it on the mobile device.
Clear Paper jam
- When your printer faces a paper jam, an error message displays on the mobile phone. It is not possible to continue the printing process without clearing the issue.
- To avoid the paper jam issue, make sure that the use only authentic and supported printer models. Do not load more than 10 sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Switch off the HP Sprocket Photo Printer Black. Slide the top cover away from the output area to open it. Take out the photo paper from the input tray. Carefully drag out the jammed paper from the area.
- Ensure that there is no bits or pieces of paper in the printer. After removing the, reinsert the paper into the printer. Align them carefully.
- Insert the blue calibration sheets at the bottom and the rest of the papers with its printed side upwards. Seal the top cover and turn on the device . After that, try to print a photo.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/Sprocket