FIX: HP PRINTER WILL NOT PRINT FROM GOOGLE CHROME
“Are you facing an error or issue when printing a page from the Google Chrome browser to your HP printer?” If yes, scroll down this page to know how to fix it.Printing a page from the Chrome browser is an effortless process to perform. However, HP Printer Will Not Print from Google Chrome due to some reason.
Choose your destination correctly
Initiate the print operation from the Chrome browser by pressing the Ctrl and P buttons simultaneously. As soon as you press these two buttons, the Preview window will open. In the opened window, check whether your HP printer is selected as the destination. If not, click the button named “Change” and select your HP printer that is connected to the computer as the destination.
Follow the on-screen instructions to print the document.
Resolving the connectivity issue
In case the above method fails to print the page, check the connectivity status. Check whether your HP printer and the Windows or Mac computer in which you are using Google Chrome are connected to the same network. If necessary, re-perform the connectivity process.
Update the Google Chrome browser
For the apps to function effectively and properly, they should be up-to-date. Check whether your Google Chrome browser is up-to-date. If not, update the browser and then check whether the “HP printer will not print from Google Chrome” issue is resolved. To update the browser, follow the instructions given below.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click More > Update Google Chrome.
- Now, the update process will be initiated.
- Once the update is completed, restart the browser by clicking the Relaunch button.
Reinstalling the Google Chrome browser
If the update process also doesn’t resolve the print issue, reinstall the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
*Note: The following instructions are suitable only for the Windows 10 computer.
- Go to the Settings screen of your Windows 10 computer.
- Click Apps > Google Chrome > Uninstall > Uninstall.
- Uninstall your Google Chrome browser by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After uninstalling the browser, restart your Windows computer and reinstall Chrome.
If none of the methods fix the “HP printer will not print from Google Chrome” issue, contact us.