HP PRINTER INSTALL WIZARD
HP stopped supporting the HP Printer Install Wizard application long ago. Usually, the printer wizard automatically detects the locally connected printer, and it is helpful to carry out the printer setup procedure.Now, you’ll have to install the printer driver from the official HP website. You’ll have to check whether the printer driver is compatible with your Windows or Mac computer. Refer to this blog post to do the same.
Downloading and installing the HP printer driver
- On your Windows computer, open a web browser.
- Visit the official HP website.
- Enter the printer name in the search bar and then click Search. It directs you to the Downloads page.
- On this page, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Choose the required OS from the drop-down menu. Select the desired OS version also.
- Click Download next to the preferred printer driver. Ensure that you install the latest version of the HP printer driver depending upon the model that you use.
- After downloading the printer driver, you’ll have to install it on your computer to begin connecting the printer to your computer.
- Now, you need to go to the Downloads folder on your Windows computer.
- Locate and double-click the printer icon. It begins the installation.
- Click the Setup file.
- Agree to the end user-license agreement after reading it carefully.
- Click Next to proceed with the further on-screen instructions.
- Now, you’ll have to check with the further steps, such as the Connection method.
- Choose the preferred connection method. Depending upon the printer model, connection methods might vary. But the basic connection methods are Wireless connection and USB connection.
- Select one connection method, perform the further on-screen instructions as instructed, and complete the setup procedure.
That’s it. You’ve now seen about the HP Printer Install Wizard.