FIX: HP PHOTOSMART C5280 NOT PRINTING
Is your HP Photosmart C5280 not printing any documents? Issues from the All-in-One printers are unusual. But sometimes, errors can come out of the blue. You were probably wondering what caused the printer to end up with the issue. Several factors can cause issues with your printer. Keep reading the troubleshooting steps to learn how to find the actual cause and fix the printing issue.
Solution 1: Basic troubleshooting
- First, verify if your printer is turned on.
- If your printer is not getting a stable power supply, remove and reconnect the power cord to a different wall outlet.
- Next, check if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- Ensure that your printer’s paper input tray is loaded with enough paper.
- Ensure that no paper is jammed inside the printer.
- Try to restart your printer and retry to print your document.
- If the printing issue persists, implement the next solution.
Solution 2: Run HP Print and Scan Doctor
- On your Windows computer, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool. It is available for download on the HP official site.
- Launch the diagnostic tool and select your printer’s name from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Fix Printing button.
- Wait for the HP tool to fix the HP Photosmart C5280 Not Printing issue.
Solution 3: Set printer as default and disable Use Printer Offline
- Open the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Click the Devices and Printers tab and select your printer’s icon from the available list.
- Check if there is a green checkmark on your printer’s icon.
- If there is no green checkmark, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
- If your printer status is offline, give a right-click on the printer icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Cancel the pending print jobs if any.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
Solution 4: Reinstall the HP printer software
If no troubleshooting steps resolve the HP Photosmart C5280 printer, which is not printing your documents, proceed to reinstall the HP printer software.
- To begin with, go to Control Panel.
- Below Programs, click on Uninstall a program.
- Select the HP printer software from the available list and click the Uninstall button.
- Restart your Windows computer and get the latest HP printer software from the official HP site.
- Double-click the setup file and finish the installation.
Your printer should now print your documents. Now we have seen how to fix the HP Photosmart C5280 Not Printing issue.
If you can’t resolve your HP Photosmart C5280 printing issues, Click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to help you resolve the issue.