WHY HP PHOTOSMART C4500 NOT PRINTING?
Is your HP Photosmart C4500 Not Printing? Or is it not responding properly? No problem. This issue can easily be resolved with a quick fix mentioned on this page.
For instance, by mistake, you would have misplaced the cartridge, or the printer has some empty cartridges. Due to this, you’ll not be able to print your documents.
You have got a solution for this.
- Initially, check whether the printer is turned on. If it is turned off, turn on the printer immediately and perform the printing operation. Check whether the power cord is securely connected at both ends.
- On your Windows computer, go to the Control Panel window. To do the same, carry out the steps given below.
- Click the Start menu.
- Now, type “Control Panel” in the search bar and click on the Control Panel option.
- In the Control Panel window, check for the Hardware and Sounds option and click on it. Select the Devices and Printers option.
By canceling all the print jobs, you’ll be free from the printing problem. Just make sure that you follow the solutions mentioned below.
- You’ll have to locate the printer icon. Right-click on it and then choose the See what’s printing option.
- Select the Printer menu. Look for the option, Cancel All Documents. Click on it to delete all the stalled print jobs that disturb your printing work.
- Initially, check whether the printer is turned on.
- Disconnect the power cord.
- Wait for the printer to stay idle. Later, reconnect the power cord and check if your HP Photosmart C4500 printer is printing properly or not.
When your HP Photosmart C4500 printer is not printing properly, you’ll have to reset the printer and check if it is printing or not.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to resolve the printer problem. Ensure that you follow the solutions as described above. If your HP Photosmart C4500 Not Printing still, Click the Call button on this page and contact our technical experts to help you resolve the issue.