FIX: HP PHOTOSMART 7510 NOT PRINTING FROM PHOTO TRAY
The HP PhotoSmart 7510 photo printer is one of the most productive machines produced by HP and one of the finest photo printers available in the market. It offers excellent photo quality with 8-color printing. The spacious printer has room for 5 ink cartridges that offer sheer comfort and crisp printing.
Though the HP PhotoSmart 7510 printer has its ups, there can be a downside at times. One of the biggest downsides of the HP PhotoSmart 7510 printer is the inability to print from the photo tray. If you encounter an issue, you are in the right place for solutions.
To fix the “HP Photosmart 7510 Not Printing from Photo Tray” issue, check the steps listed below.
Fix 1: Load printing media properly
- Ensure that the HP PhotoSmart 7510 printer is turned on.
- Raise the photo tray lid from the front of the printer.
- Ensure that the photo guides are moved to the side to ensure proper placement of the print media.
- Make sure that you insert the photo paper stack into the photo tray with the printable side facing downwards.
- Slide the paper-width guide inside until you reach the edge of the paper.
- Lower the photo tray lid.
Fix 2: Ink Cartridge issues
If the HP PhotoSmart 7510 printer does not print, the main reason should be the ink cartridges. There is a possibility that the ink cartridges are running out of ink. Here are the simple steps to replace the ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the HP printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door of the printer.
- Wait for the print cartridge holder to come to its optimal position.
- Press the tab of the ink cartridge and remove it from the slot.
- Repeat the process to remove other ink cartridges that need to be replaced.
- Unpack the ink cartridges from the cover.
- Insert each ink cartridge into its respective color slot and press it until it sits in its place.
Fix 3: Windows Troubleshooter
The built-in troubleshooter for Windows can be a good fix to resolve the issue.
- Click the Windows icon, and in the search bar, type Troubleshoot.
- Click the suggestion that goes by the name Troubleshoot settings.
- Click the option and wait for the Windows Troubleshooter window to open.
- Under the Troubleshoot section, choose the Printer option.
- Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
With the methods described, you can easily resolve the HP Photosmart 7510 Not Printing from Photo Tray issue. There are more troubleshooting methods that can help you in case this article wasn’t helpful. Click the CALL button to speak to our team of technical experts.