FIX: HP PHOTOSMART 6520 NOT PRINTING WIRELESS
“Is your HP Photosmart 6520 Not Printing Wirelessly?” If yes, try these simple solutions to fix it.
- Restart your HP Photosmart 6520 printer and the WIRELESSs router.
- Check if any error code or message is displayed on your printer’s LCD. If yes, perform the necessary steps to clear it.
- Make sure that you’re not using a poor network connection. (Note: In case your network is not stable or good, disconnect your printer from it and use a stable network connection).
- In case your printer is placed too far from the WIRELESSs router, relocate the printer closer to the router and then print a test page.
- Similarly, make sure that no metallic or electromagnetic object that can block the signal is placed in between your printer and the router.
- Temporarily disable the firewall or security software installed on your computer.
If the simple solutions given above don’t resolve the “HP Photosmart 6520 not printing over a WIRELESSs network” issue, try the advanced methods given below.
Method 1: Turn off the sleep mode
- Check whether the sleep mode is enabled on your printer. If yes, disable it.
- To verify it, check if the Power light is turned on or blinking on your printer’s control panel.
- If not, press your printer’s Power button on its control panel.
- Wait for the Power light to become stable.
- Once it becomes stable, print a test page to check whether the issue is resolved.
Method 2: Restoring factory default
- On the Setup menu screen, select the Tools
- Scroll down the Tools menu and select the Restore factory defaults
- Tap Yes to continue the restore process.
- Once your printer settings are cleared, reconfigure them and print a test page if the HP Photosmart 6520 Not Printing Wireless.
Method 3: Reconnecting the printer to the WIRELESSs network
- Go to your printer’s Setup
- Select Network or WIRELESSs Settings > WIRELESSs Setup Wizard.
- Choose your SSID and type its password in the given field.
- Connect your HP Photosmart printer to the network by following the rest of the instructions.
- Make sure that your HP Photosmart 6520 printer and the computer that you’re using are connected to the same network.
- Now, if you find the Wi-Fi light blinking slowly on your printer’s control panel, it means the WIRELESSs feature is turned on, but your printer is not connected to the network.
- In this case, reconnect the printer to the WIRELESSs network by following the instructions below.
If the reconnect process also doesn’t resolve the “WIRELESSs printing” issue, restore your printer settings to default.
If the HP Photosmart 6520 Not Printing Wirelessly, contact us.