Fix: HP P1102W PRINTER INSTALLATION FAILED
HP LaserJet Pro P1102W is a wireless printer that provides high-quality printing and increases the user’s everyday productivity. This printer lets you connect wirelessly without using any USB or printer cable. You can easily install the printer software using the built-in driver CD or through the computer’s browser. Sometimes, the printer may not install correctly, so the “HP P1102w Printer Installation Failed” error will occur on your computer. You can follow the below instructions to solve this issue.
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER:
- On your computer, click on the Start button.
- Select the Restart option.
- Now, you need to wait for some time for your computer to restart.
- After the computer turns on, try to install the printer driver.
- If the printer installation issue continues, follow the below instructions to fix it.
CHECK THE PRINT SPOOLER SERVICE:
- Select the Start menu from the computer’s main screen.
- In the search bar, type View local services.
- Select the View local services option below the Control Panel category from the search result.
- Navigate to the Print Spooler option and check whether the print spooler status is in Start.
- If the print spooler has not started, right-click on the Print Spooler menu and choose the Properties option.
- Click on the General tab and choose the Startup type field in the Print Spooler Properties dialog box.
- Select the Automatic option from the drop-down list.
- Now, click on the Apply button and select the Start button below the Service status section.
- Select the OK button and then restart your computer.
- Now, you need to install the printer’s software on your computer. To do so, follow the below instructions.
INSTALLING THE PRINTER DRIVER:
- If you have the software installation CD that comes with your printer package, insert it into the CD-ROM drive on your computer to download and install the software for your printer.
- If you don’t have the software CD, visit the official support page to download and install the software for your printer.
- Click on the Support tab at the top of the support page and select the Software and drivers menu.
- Select the Printer option on the next screen.
- Now, enter your printer’s product name under the Enter your product name option and click on the Submit button.
- In the next window, your operating system will automatically be shown at the top of the page.
- If you want to change the operating system, click on the Choose a different OS option and select your respective operating system.
- Now, choose the relevant driver and software file below the Driver-Product Installation Software category and click on the Download option.
- After downloading the driver file, open it to start the installation process.
- Perform the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
By following the above steps, you can solve the HP P1102w Printer Installation Failed error on your computer.[/bscolumns]