123.hp.com/ojpro8713 Wired & Wireless Setup
Wireless Printer setup for Mac device
Get an instant print even when you are away from your Mac device and save your precious time using this simple procedure which is listed below. Link the printer over the wireless network and then download and configure the necessary 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer driver and software from our website. Select Wireless connection type during the installation process.
Step 1 : Prep for the installation process
Keep your network name and password ready, while configuring the printer on the wireless network.
- Collect the corresponding network name and network password. Link your 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer and the computer to the same wireless network. Use a broadband Internet access.
- Turn on your computer and the router, and position your router and the computer at a closer distance.
Step 2 : Associate the printer to the wireless network
Add your printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can detect the printer during the installation process.
- From the control panel of your 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer, scroll down to open the Dashboard, and then click the Wireless icon.
- Select the Setup icon.
- Choose Wireless Settings, and then select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of your network in the provided list, and then click Ok.
- In case the provided list does not contain your network name, select Enter New Network Name, and then use the instructions displayed on the screen to enter the network name.
- If required, enter the WEP or WPA key, and then select Done.
Step 3 : Procedures to download and setup the printer driver
Download and setup the upgraded printer driver from our website, and prep your 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer ready to print your document. In case an Auto Wireless Connect screen pops up during installation, make use of it to complete the wireless setup.
- Power on your HP printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the system.
- Pick out your printer from the available list.
- If necessary, pick a method to detect the printer model, and then go through the guidance to navigate to the download page.
- Choose Download next to HP Easy Start or next to full feature printer driver, according to the option which is listed.
- On the Mac dock, open downloads folder and then select the HP Easy Start file or the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer driver .dmg file to start with the installation.
- Go through the instructions to configure the printer connection and install the printer software.
- When it is instructed by the installer, select Add Printer to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
- Select your 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer name, choose the Use or Print Using menu, Pick out your printer name in the pop-up menu, and then choose to Add option.
- Go back to the HP installer to finish the installation process.
If you have any troubles, consult our tech support on our toll-free. They fix and troubleshoot your issue within a short span of time and get your printer ready to print your document.
Wireless Printer setup for Windows
Print the documents or images with ease. You can print from handheld devices from anywhere at any time within split seconds. Set up the printer on a wireless network, connect the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer to the network and then install the printer driver and software from our website. Choose the wireless connection when it is instructed during the installation.
Step 1: Get ready for the installation
Prior to configuring the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer on the wireless network, collect the required network name and password, and then turn on the printer, router and system.
- Meet the required items.
- It is essential to have the network name and the network password.
- Link your computer and the 123 HP ojpro8713 printer to the same wireless network.
- Use the broadband Internet access.
- Turn on your router and the computer and then place the printer and the corresponding system at a closer distance.
- Unlink any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
Step 2 : Connect to the wireless network
- Access the Dashboard from the printer’s control panel and then select the Wireless icon.
- Choose the Setup icon.
- Select Wireless Setting, and then click Wireless Setup Wizard.
- From the list of available networks select the printer name, and then click Ok.
- In case the list does not hold your network name, select Enter New Network Name, and then make use of the displayed instructions to enter the corresponding network name.
- If it is urged, type the WEP or WPA key, and then select Done.
Step 3 : Download and configure your printer driver
Download and setup the updated version of the printer full feature software from our website. During installation, if an Auto Wireless Connect screen prompts, make use of it and then finish the wireless setup.
- Select your printer from the list.
- Enter the corresponding 123 hp ojpro 8713 printer model number, and then choose Begin.
- Click Download, and then select Open, Save or Run option in any windows and then download the driver to your system.
- Double-tap the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer driver file to launch the driver installation.
- Make use of the guides to complete the connection setup and the printer driver installation.
If you identify further queries, ring us on our toll-free number and acquire an instant solution from our technical experts.
Wired network setup for Windows
Wired printing is steady, it is harder to interrupt and it does not interference much with another device. Configure a network connected printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows system. Just take a look at a procedure which is listed below
Step 1 : Get ready for the driver installation and network connection
Ensure that you have the proper router and an Ethernet cable, prior to installing the printer driver.
- Link your computer with the router, switch or hub.
- Obtain an Ethernet cable.
Step 2 : Link the printer to the network
Connect the Ethernet cable to the corresponding printer and to the router, switch or hub so that your 123 HP ojpro8713 printer can be recognized during the installation process.
- Switch on your printer.
- Remove the protective plug from the HP printer Ethernet port.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the HP printer port, and then plug the other end of the cable to an accessible port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3 : Procedure to setup the software
- Get directed to our website, index the corresponding printer model, and then use the guides to download the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8713 printer driver.
- Under driver 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer installation software, tap Download next to the full feature driver, choose Download only option to store and then activate the driver file from your system.
- When it is instructed by the installer to select a printer connection option, choose Wired Network to continue with and complete the Setup process.
- Attempt to print, scan or fax, based on your printer functionality.
Give a call on our toll-free number to resolve your issues, our technical team offers you an instant solution for your queries.
Wired network setup for Mac device
Wired network is reliable and it provides an upload speed without getting affected by the environment. Install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer driver and software to setup the printer on a wired network connection.
Step 1 : Arrange for the driver installation and network connection
Before installing the 123 HP ojpro8713 printer driver, confirm that you have a proper network router, switch and an Ethernet cable.
- Link your system to the router, switch or hub.
- Obtain an Ethernet cable.
Step 2 : Connect the corresponding printer to the network
Plug the Ethernet cable to the printer and to the router, switch or hub so that you identify your printer during installation.
- Power on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 printer.
- Take off the protective plug from the printer Ethernet port.
- Connect the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then fix the other end of the cable to an accessible port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3 : Procedure for software installation
- Go to our website, enter your printer model, and then click Begin.
- Choose Software and Driver downloads, enter your printer model and then ensure the operating system version is proper.
- From Driver 123.hp.com/ojpro8713 Printer Installation Software, choose Download, according to the option it gets displayed and then access the .dmg file in downloads folder to commence the installation.
- When it is instructed by the installer, click Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac device.
- Choose your printer name, click Use or Print Using menu, select the printer name in the pop-up list, and then choose Add.
- Revert to the HP installer to complete the installation process.
For more details, ring us on our toll-free number, our technical experts are here to assist in all kinds of queries.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123 HP Officejet Pro 8713