HP Officejet 4630 Setup and Install
- Take out the 123 hp oj 4630 printer from the box and unwrap the packing materials from it.
- Clutch the handles on any one side of the printer, open the ink cartridge door and remove all the packing materials from inside your printer.
- Shut down the cartridge access door.
- Connect the power cord to the posterior side of the printer, fix the other end of the power cord into the socket and power on the printer.
- Open the input tray door and place a stack of paper with the width guides properly aligned.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and touch only the black plastic on the ink cartridge and place it accordingly until it fixes into the place and shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Once you are done with the installation of your corresponding ink cartridge, the 123 hp oj 4630 printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Arrange the ink cartridge properly and obtain the best quality printing.
- Open the scanner lid.
- Mount the alignment page with the print side downward on the scanner glass. Position it conferring to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Shut down the scanner lid, and then click Ok on the control panel of your printer.
- The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- Configure the printer software.
- The 123 hp oj 4630 printer hardware and the printing software are now installed properly.
- Ratify that you do not link the printer to your computer until it is instructed to do so in the printing software.
We are third-party service providers of different hardware, software, and other devices. We are an independent company, and do not have any association with top printer brands. The images, trademarks, videos included in this site are only for reference and information purposes. We don’t claim any ownership of them.123.hp.com/OJ4630