HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
The printer can be set up wirelessly. Below are the ways for HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup. You can set up using the option WPS button, Wi-Fi Direct, or Bluetooth Setup.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to Wireless in Windows?
- Prepare for installation. To connect your HP printer to a wireless network, collect the following requirements.
- Check that your computer and router are turned on.
- Make sure you have proper internet access.
- Place the printer close to the computer and within the range of the router during 123.hp.com/setup 9025.
- On the Home screen of the printer’s control panel, tap the Setup icon.
- Click the options Network Setup-> Wireless Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will now search for wireless networks.
- Tap the name of your network.
- If the list doesn’t contain the network name, click Enter New Network Name and then enter your network name.
- Type the network password and then click OK. The printer is all set to use.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to Wireless in Mac?
- Follow the general procedure for HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup in mac.
- For connecting the printer to a Mac system, collect the following items.
- Ensure that your computer and router are turned on.
- Check that your Mac system is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- From our website, download the HP Smart app.
- While setting up the printer to a wireless network, make sure you have internet access throughout the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 procedure.
- Open the HP Smart App and then add your printer.
- When your printer name displays, proceed with the next step.
- If you don’t find your printer name, click the Plus symbol(+) to add the printer from the list of printers or add a new printer.
- Follow the instructions on-screen and then the printer will be set up for use.
How to Find WPS Pin in the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer?
There are two methods to find the WPS pin. One is the PushButton method and the other is the Pin method.
Steps to Find WPS button by push method:
- On the Home screen of the printer, tap the Wireless icon.
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup, Click Wireless -> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Tap the Push Button option.
- Follow the set of instructions displayed on the control panel.
- The printer is now set to use.
Steps to Find WPS pin by pin method:
- From the Home Screen of the HP Office Jet Pro 9025 printer, click the Wireless icon.
- Select Wireless -> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Click the Generate Pin option.
- Follow the instructions on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer control panel displays a unique PIN which is the WPS PIN of the printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup – WiFi Direct
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wi-Fi Direct Setup in Windows
- On the Windows system, tap the Start menu. Click the options Devices-> Printers and Scanners.
- Select Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers option.
- Try to locate the printer with Direct in its name like (Direct 72-HP-Office Jet pro 9025), but don’t click the option Add a device.
- Check that your printer is in a ready state. If you find your printer in the sleeping mode, tap the Power button to wake it up.
- Return to the Windows system and click the Add device option.
- When prompted to enter the WPS PIN for the printer, check your printer display. You will find an 8-digit pin.
- Enter that pin within 90 seconds, and then click the Next option to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup – Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wi-Fi Direct Setup in Mac
- To connect the printer to the Mac system, follow the below procedure.
- Check that the HP Office Jet Pro 9025 printer is turned on, cartridges are installed, and some plain papers are loaded in the input tray.
- On your Mac system, click the Wireless icon and then tap the printer with Direct in its name.
- When prompted to enter the password, type 12345678 which is the default password.
- The printer is now connected to the Mac system through the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Try printing a test page. Open the document you wish to print and tap the options File-> Print.
- Choose your printer from the list of available printers and then click Print. Now you complete a hp officejet pro 9025 wireless setup – wi-fi direct.
How to Enable Web Services on HP Officejet Pro 9025?
Check that your printer is connected to a Wired network or the Ethernet network with an active internet connection. On your printer’s control panel, tap the HP ePrint icon. Follow the on-screen prompts to turn on the Web Services.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Mobile Printing
How do I Set up HP Officejet Pro 9025 ePrint?
- Connect your HP Office Jet Pro 9025 printer to the internet and then get the printer’s email address.
- Power on the printer, load plain papers in the input tray, and check that the cartridges are installed.
- To turn on the ePrint services, follow the below steps.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the HP ePrint icon. Click Setup and then follow the onscreen instructions to set the ePrint services.
- When the HP ePrint email address is not displayed, wait for a few hours and repeat the above-mentioned steps.
How do I Set up HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer to AirPrint?
- Power on the printer. Connect it to the network or computer.
- Hold after pressing the Wireless icon or button for three seconds. You will see the light blinking.
- Press the WPS button on the router. Wait until your printer connects to the network.
- Open the photo or the document, click the option File, and then click Print.
- If your printer is listed in the Printers menu, click on your printer’s name and try to print.
- If you can print, then it means that the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 is complete.
- In case your HP printer is not listed in the Printers menu, it will be displayed under Nearby Printers.
- Follow the above steps for hp officejet pro 9025 wireless setup – AirPrint on your device.
How do I Set up HP Officejet Pro 9025 Mopria Print?
- Make sure you have the following requirements for your printer and the Android devices to do the Mopria Print Service setup.
- The printer should be set up, an Android device running OS 4.0 or later, the printer connected to a wireless network, and the Android device which is connected to the same wireless network.
- On the Android Device, install Mopria Print Service from Google Play Store.
- If the installation is complete, choose a method to turn on the Mopria Print Services Plugin.
- If it is the first time you are using the Mopria Print Service Plugin, scroll down the homescreen to display the notification dashboard and you will find the Mopria Print Service installed.
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup Mopria Print, Tap to Enable Mopria Service plugin notification.
- Click on Mopria Print Service and then tap On.
- The Android device is ready to use the Mopria Print Service plugin.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- Check that your printer is turned on, cartridges are installed, and plain papers are loaded in the input tray.
- To open the Printers list in the device settings, click the options Settings->Devices->Printers and scanners.
- Choose Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Click Show Wi-Fi Direct printers.
- Find your printer name with DIRECT in it.
- Return to the computer and then click Add the device.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Click File-> Print.
- Choose your printer from the list of available printers.
- Click the Print option, by our above steps you can easily perform a HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup.