HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Scan?
Follow Our Steps to perform HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Scan in Windows and Mac.
How to Perform HP Officejet pro 9025 Scan Function in Windows?
- After setting up the printer, install the HP Scan app.
- Place the document or photo to be scanned on the scanner glass and then close the scanner lid.
- When the printer has a Scan button or a touchscreen scan menu, choose your computer name and scan job type.
- Wait for the printer to complete the scan job and return to the computer. The folder where the scan is saved will open immediately. Tap the file with Scan in the name to view the scan.
- If your printer doesn’t have the Scan button, follow the preceding steps.
- On the Windows search bar, type HP then choose your printer model. Select Scan a Photo or Document to open HP scan.
- Choose a shortcut and change the settings in the right pane. 8)To preview and edit the scan before saving it, choose the box next to Show scan preview or Show Viewer after the scan to make additional settings.
- Select Advanced Settings or More, tap Destination, and then click the Browse option.
- Click OK or Save. Repeat the above steps for an easy shortcut.
How to Perform HP Officejet Pro 9025 Scan Function in Mac?
- Once you complete the setup of the printer, download HP Easy Scan or Software.
- HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Scan in Mac, Place your document or photo to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- If the printer has a Scan button, tap it. Click your computer name when prompted choose the scan job type.
- Wait until the scan completes and then return to the Mac system. The scanned folder opens automatically. Select the file with Scan in the name to view the file.
- If your printer doesn’t have a scan button, follow the preceding steps. On the Mac, search Scan and then click HP Easy Scan in the list.
- Choose your printer from the Scanner drop-down.
- Pick a Scan job type from the Presets option. Click the Scan option.
- Click the thumbnail option of the scanned item in the panel, and then click Edit for adjusting colors and straightening the scan.
- Select the Send option at the bottom-right corner of the window and then click the Folder option.
- Now edit the file name in the Prefix field, choose a folder to save the file in the Where menu, then select the Save option.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Scan Double Side
For double-side scanning, your printer must support the Automatic document feeder. If your printer doesn’t support this, follow the below steps for hp officejet pro 9025 how to scan double side.
- Place the photo or document on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid.
- On the HP Scan window, click the Scan option.
- Choose your printer from the Scanner menu, and select a scan job type from the Presets menu.
- Tap the down arrow in the top-right corner of the window to view and change scan color and quality settings.
- Click Continue to scan. Repeat the steps to scan the other side of the document.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Scan to Computer?
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Scan to Email
For most cases, Scan to Email works only on the computer if you have a local email client like Microsoft Outlook, Live Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird installed. Web-based email accounts like Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail must be configured through your local email client. Follow the below procedure for hp officejet pro 9025 how to scan to email.
- Search Windows for HP and then click on your printer’s name. The HP Printer Assistant page opens.
- Select Scan-> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose an email shortcut like Document to Email or Email as JPEG and then click Scan.
- The Scan preview page opens now.
- Click Send.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 How to Scan to PDF?
- On your Windows, search for HP and select your printer.
- Click Scan->Scan a Document or Photo. The HP Scan opens.
- On HP Scan, select the Save as PDF or Document to File option.
- Select the PDF option in the Save as type menu.
- If needed, change the file or folder name and then click the Save option.
Steps to Scan to Share Point from Printer Control Panel
- On the Home screen of the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer’s control panel, click the Scan option.
- From the Scan menu, click Share Point.
- From the Share Point folder list, tap the name of the folder you want to scan.
- Keep the document on the scanner glass or in the Automatic document feeder with the printed side up.
- On the Scan Screen, check the information in the Save As, Filename, and two-sided original fields and then touch Start Scan, by following our steps you can get complete solution for hp officejet pro 9025 how to scan.