HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting Issue
If the printer encounters an HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting Issue, you need to resolve it. Some common printer issues are printer offline, won’t connect to Wi-Fi, not printing color, and USB scanner connection error.
Solve HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Offline Issue
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer and the system are connected correctly.
- Make sure that both devices are linked to the same network.
- Navigate to the Start icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Control Panel option and click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the printer’s name and choose See What’s Printing.
- Click Use Printer Online from the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
Why HP Officejet Pro 9020 Won’t Connect to WiFi?
- Set the frequency band of the router at 2.4 GHz.
- Reboot the printer and system.
- Check if there are updates for the printer firmware.
- If so, perform the update.
- Do not link the printer to a guest network.
- Deactivate the firewall settings.
- Associate the printer to a network and then enable it, above steps will help you to solve HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting wifi issue.
Why HP OJ Pro 9020 Not Printing Color?
- Check whether the power connection between the devices is firm.
- If the ink level in the cartridge is very low, replace the old one with a new one.
- Restart the print queue.
- Delete all the print jobs in the print queue.
- Reboot your printer and system to fix the issue.
Fix HP OJ Pro 9020 USB Scanner Connection Error
- Check whether the 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer and the system are connected properly.
- Disconnect all the cables linked to the printer.
- After a while, try to reconnect it to the system.
- Try to link the printer to a different USB cable.
- Do not link multiple devices to the USB hub.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting Not Responding Issue on Mac
- Check if the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer is connected to a wireless network.
- Look for a stable wireless light on the printer’s control panel.
- If the printer is connected to a wired network, check the cable.
- Examine the connection between your printer and system.
- After a while, reconfigure the printer.
Instant Steps for HP Officejet pro 9020 Printer Reset
- Switch off the printer by using the Power button.
- Detach the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Disconnect all the other devices connected to the printer.
- Replug the cable to the printer.
- After a while, the printer delivers an alignment page, we hope that you got a complete solution for HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting and for printer reset.