Easy Wireless 123.hp.com/setup 9015
To connect your printer using the wireless system, follow the guidelines mentioned below. This feature facilitates you to print using your smart devices also. Ensure that you 123.hp.com/setup 9015 your printer and the device to the same network.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 to Wireless?
- Turn On your HP OJ Pro 9015 printer.
- Change the type of connection from wired to wireless.
- Unplug the USB cable from your printer to establish a wireless connection.
- Switch On your router and set the bandwidth to 2.4 – 5 GHz.
- Hold down the Wireless button on your HP printer’s control panel for about 3 seconds.
- Choose the Settings option on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer and go to the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Infer that your printer is searching for the active networks if it displays a blinking light.
- Type the password of the home network you are connecting your printer to.
- A solid blue light flashes once the connection is established.
- Begin printing on your Officejet Pro 9015 printer.
How To Find HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer WPS Pin?
- The connections can be established using the WPS button on your printer by following either of the two ways.
- Check the status of your router and check whether your 123.hp.com/setup 9015 printer supports the WPS pushbutton mode.
- It is recommended to use the WPS PIN method.
- Choose the Wireless –> Settings –> Wi-Fi Protected Setup and follow the prompts onscreen.
- Tap the prompted PIN; this will display the WPS PIN on the printer’s display screen.
- Type the PIN on the Access Configuration Utility window for your router.
- After completing the WPS PIN set up, install the network printer driver and add your printer to the list.
Wifi Direct 123.hp.com/setup 9015
- Check whether your printer supports the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
- Power On your HP Wireless printer using the control panel.
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi is On and then connect to HP Wireless Direct.
- Make sure you connect both the devices to the same network.
- Choose the name of the network that has Direct in its name.
- Enter the passphrase and wait until the 123.hp.com/setup 9015 is established.
- Now, try performing the print function using your HP printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Bluetooth Setup
- Turn On the Bluetooth option on your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer.
- If your printer has the Bluetooth button, press the same.
- Else, tap the Setup the Network menu on your printer’s control panel.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your printer and ensure that the Bluetooth feature is enabled.
- Check if the name of your printer is discoverable on your device.
- Click the name of your printer and pair the devices.
- Access the document you want to print and click on the Print menu.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 USB Connection
- Use the USB/ OTG cable that came along with your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer parcel.
- Associate one end of the HP power cord to the direct power socket.
- Connect the other end of the HP power cord to the rear of your HP printer.
- If you have connected your printer and the system using the USB cable in prior, detach the same while 123.hp.com/setup 9015 the driver software.
- Re-connect it when you are prompted to do so and check if the name of your printer is listed in the Devices and Printers folder.
- Add your printer to the list by clicking the Add Device option if your printer is not listed.
How To Enable Web Services on HP OJ Pro 9015?
- Enabling Web Services will allow your printer to communicate over the web-connected printing devices that use the Internet. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to enable the web service feature.
- Ensure that you connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer using the Wired or Wireless network connection that has an active Internet Plan.
- Press the HP ePrint icon on the control panel of your printer.
- If you are displayed with the Web Service Summary Screen, then the web service feature is already enabled. Else, proceed with the steps given below.
- If a prompt states that you should turn On the Web Service or Setup HP ePrint Displays, touch the option Turn On or Enable.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and tap OK to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 9015 process.