Instant HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
A HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup is done to link the printer to the Windows or Mac device. The procedure on how to perform the wireless setup is given below.
How to Connect HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer to Wireless?
- To use the Officejet Pro 9010 printer over the network, get your Wi-Fi name and the password.
- The PC must be linked to the Wi-Fi network.
- 123.hp.com/setup 9010 the printer, place papers, and insert the cartridges.
- Open the Dashboard from the Home window on the printer’s touch panel.
- Choose the Setup icon and tap the Network Setup option.
- Select Wireless Settings and press Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The Officejet Pro 9010 printer searches for the available wireless networks.
- Select the name of your network and then enter its password if prompted.
How to Find HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer WPS Pin?
- Access the network-based setup site of your wireless router.
- On your computer, go to any browser.
- Go to the address field, enter 192.168.1.1, and then hit the Enter key.
- Now you will be directed to type the sign in details.
- Make sure not to type anything in the Username box and type admin in the Password field, and then select the OK button.
- Choose the Wireless button and select Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Note the Router’s WPS PIN available on the third item of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup dialog box.
HP officejet pro 9010 WiFi Direct Setup
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup, Wi-Fi Direct is a feature that allows the printer to connect to the computer, laptop, or mobile without using an access point or router.
How to Perform HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup – WiFi Direct?
- Confirm that your Officejet Pro 9010 printer is switched On.
- Ascertain that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Load enough plain papers into the main input tray.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your Personal Computer.
- Choose your printer with Direct in its name.
- If prompted to type a password, type 12345678; it is the default key for the Wi-Fi Direct connection.
- Open the file to be printed on your Personal Computer. Choose File and click Print.
- Select your Officejet Pro 9010 printer and then tap the Print button.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Bluetooth Setup
The printer does not support the Bluetooth 123.hp.com/setup 9010. how to print on printer.
- Load white papers into the main input tray and then insert the black and tri-colored cartridges.
- Ensure that the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and the PC are connected with each other.
- Choose the document you want to print and open the same so that it appears on the computer.
- The Ctrl and P buttons are present on your keyboard; press them together.
- After the Printing dialog box opens on your computer, choose the Officejet Pro 9010 printer. If required, alter the print settings.
- Send the print task to the printer’s queue by tapping the Print button, Click for Troubleshooting Issues.
Quick USB 123.hp.com/setup 9010
- After Completing HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup, Bluetooth Setup and perform USB Setup, To obtain the best features of the printer, launch the Full Feature software package from this site.
- If you have inserted the USB cord into your printer before installing the software, unplug it.
- Now download the Officejet Pro 9010 printer’s driver from this site.
- Begin installing the driver. When instructed to choose a connection type, select USB.
- After installing the driver, insert the USB cord into the USB port on the printer.
- Plug the USB cord’s other end to the Windows or Mac computer to finish the USB setup.
How to Enable Web Services on HP Offficejet Pro 9010?
- Make sure the printer is connected to a router that provides an active Internet 123.hp.com/setup 9010.
- Ensure that the Wireless feature is enabled.
- Check if the printer and computer are associated with the same network.
- Tap the ePrint button on the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- If the Web Services Summary window appears on the computer, it indicates that the EWS is enabled.
- Else, tap the Setup, Turn On, or Enable button.
- Follow the procedure that appears on the Personal Computer to turn On Embedded Web Services.
- If you are instructed to upgrade the firmware, choose the OK button, by following our steps you can complete HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup, Bluetooth setup and USB Setup.