Solve HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting Issue
One way of problem-solving is referred to as HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting. The instructions for fix some of the errors such as offline, not scanning, and more are discussed on this website.
Solution for HP Officejet pro 9010 Printer Offline Issue?
- The offline problem occurs if the Officejet Pro 9010 printer cannot communicate with the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check if the USB cord is connected properly between the system and the printer.
- Confirm that the Wi-Fi connection is functioning correctly if a wireless setup used.
- Reset the printer, system, and the router.
- Ensure that the Use Printer Offline mode is not enabled on your computer.
Why is HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Printing Blank Pages?
- Confirm whether your black and tri-colored cartridges have enough ink.
- Make sure that the cartridges maintain electrical contact with the printer.
- Remove and reinstall the black and colored cartridges into their slots.
- The blank pages error can occur if the incorrect paper type and size are loaded into the main input tray.
- Reinsert the appropriate type of paper and then verify if the hp officejet pro 9010 troubleshooting blank pages issue has been rectified.
Fix HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Not Scanning Issue
- To fix the scanning error, restart the printer and the computer.
- Power Off the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and ensure that the electrical cord is connected directly into a socket.
- Do not use a surge protector for establishing the power connection.
- Exit all the applications that are running on the Personal Computer.
- Now power On both the Officejet Pro 9010 printer and your PC.
Why HP Officejet Pro 9010 Not Connecting to WiFi?
- First, try restarting your computer, router, and Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Make Sure that the printer driver is launched on your Mac or Windows Personal Computer.
- Ensure that no security app or Firewall software is running on the system. If so, disable the same.
- Make sure to disable the Virtual Private Connectivity for a short period of time.
- Confirm whether the PC is linked to the correct wireless network. we hope that HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting WiFi Connection Issue is Solved.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting Printer Not Found Issue
- If required, unplug the USB cable from the Officejet Pro 9010 printer.
- Open the Control Panel window on the Personal Computer.
- Under the Programs dialog box, tap the Uninstall A Program option to view the list of installed devices.
- Select your 123.hp.com/ojpro9010 printer, and the Uninstall Confirmation dialog box opens on your system.
- Choose the Yes button to finish the process. Turn On the printer. Reinstall the driver from this site.
How to do HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Factory Reset?
- Select the Setup icon on the printer’s touch display. Choose the Services button and select the Restore Defaults option.
- Tap the OK button After the reset process is complete, the Officejet Pro 9010 printer powers On automatically.
- Another method is to turn Off the printer and unplug the power cord from its rear.
- After thirty seconds, reconnect the cord to the printer.
- Press and hold the Resume button after the Attention light powers On to finish the factory reset process, by following our solution you can easily solve hp officejet pro 9010 troubleshooting issue and perform factory reset.