Quick HP Officejet Pro 8747 Wired Setup
Configure a network connected printer with an Ethernet cable by installing the printer driver on a Windows and Mac system for HP Officejet Pro 8747 Wired Setup.
Step 1: Prep for the Printer Driver Installation and Wired Network Connection
- Ratify that you have a network router, switch or hub with available Ethernet ports.
- Ratify that your computer is connected to the router, switch or hub, in case it is not already connected.
- Avail an Ethernet cable. Do not use a Standard telephone cable.
Step 2: Fix the HP Officejet Pro 8747 Printer to the Network
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8747 Printer.
- Take out the cable or protective cover from the Ethernet port on the printer.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into the printer port, and then connect the remaining end of the Ethernet cable to an available port on the network router, switch or hub.
Step 3: Procedure for HP Officejet Pro 8747 Software Installation
Ratify that you install the printer driver to complete the network printer setup.
- Visit our website, enter your printer model, and then make use of the guides to download the driver. Based on the printer model, the guided driver installation application- HP Easy Start might download.
- In case the printer driver or HP Easy Start downloads, use the instructions to access the downloaded file to begin the 123.hp.com/setup 8747. When it is instructed to choose a connection type, select Wired Network.
- In case the download fails or the printer is not listed, follow the procedures to setup a driver from our website.
- Go to our website and then tap on Software and Driver Downloads option, index your printer model if it is urged, and then confirm that the operating system version selected is proper.
- Windows: Under Driver-Printer Installation Software, tap Download next to the full feature printer driver, and then follow the instructions to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, or click Download only to save and then activate the printer driver file from your computer, Follow our steps to HP Officejet Pro 8747 Wired Setup in Mac.
- Mac device: Under Driver Printer Installation Software, select Download next to HP Easy Start or the full feature printer driver, depends on the option that displays, and then access the HP Easy Start file or the HP .dmg file in the Downloads folder to commence the installation process.
- Windows: When it is promoted by the installer to choose a printer connection option, click Wired Network to continue with and complete the configuration.
- Windows: Try to Print, Scan or Fax, based on the printer functionality.
- Mac: When it is urged by the installer, click on Add Printer option to generate a print queue on the Mac device.
The Add window gets screened.
- Pick the name of the printer, tap on Use or Print Using menu. Choose the name of the printer in the pop-up menu, and then select Add..
- Get back to the installer to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8747 Wired Setup. For more details, contact us.